Author Topic: Re: Positive Thread  (Read 821 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Positive Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 12:24:58 PM »
Originally posted by republic
The ENTIRE rest of the war the allies have a superior plane for every occasion (if flown with any sort of skill.)  This ONE spot in time the axis were superior, and all we hear is "woa unto us".

Originally posted by republic

It's easier to blame the problem on the other guys plane than his skill level in the particular airframe.

ok:huh

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
Re: Suck is right
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »
Originally posted by Chilli
The absolute last straw comes when I log on and my CO is flying for the other side.  I must have missed the memo on change in command.  I don't blame anyone for switching and if we took away the importance of field captures, there would be no reason for spies.

Who exactly are you talking about??  I was CO for this war until by vote until my father suffered a heart attack, and i had to give up command to my XO Rattfink, who is also my MA XO.

If your talking about Chapel, he switched when the new war started.  After every "war" a new CO is nominated and voted on by his fellow pilots.
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Positive Thread
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 12:52:43 PM »
Edit:  Deleted.  Checking forums too often makes a person sour.  :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 12:59:29 PM by republic »
P-47 pilot

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: Suck is right
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 06:03:16 AM »

Who exactly are you talking about??  I was CO for this war until by vote until my father suffered a heart attack, and i had to give up command to my XO Rattfink, who is also my MA XO.

If your talking about Chapel, he switched when the new war started.  After every "war" a new CO is nominated and voted on by his fellow pilots.

Yes, I was talking about Chapel.  No, I didn't know anything about your father's condition and I hope he is much better. 

As I said in original post, I am not knocking anyone for changing sides.  I changed sides to fly Allies.  I logged on and was sending private messages to Chapel, asking about number of troops needed to capture a base, unaware there had been a side change.  Imagine the frustration of working successfully towards capturing a base and getting shot down by the person that you were relying on for information.  Again, that was not his fault.   (I digress, I mainly wanted to give encouragement for your family situation :salute)

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Re: Re: Re: Re: Positive Thread
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 11:05:53 AM »
Edit:  Deleted.  Checking forums too often makes a person sour.  :)
True that.
 :furious
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/