Author Topic: Good Job Allies!  (Read 828 times)

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Re: Good Job Allies!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 12:45:44 PM »
Odee, I did not mean to slap anyone in the face and I am sorry if that is how it came across. I apologize to any Allies that I offended. I was there, I am as guilty of the things I described as anyone else.

The reason I posted what I did was if we are to prevent making those mistakes in the future we have to self-critical and acknowledge them.

Sorry again if I was too harsh, it was not my intent.

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 12:56:17 PM »
Odee, I did not mean to slap anyone in the face and I am sorry if that is how it came across. I apologize to any ...Sorry again if I was too harsh, it was not my intent.
No worries man.  :rock

I was trying the "spoon fed softy" route to inspire the loners in AvA, and show them that with the big "C" (cooperation) we can beat the Axis 6 ways to Sunday.

I was in there yesterday for over 6 hours and could only gather a handfull out of the 20 some players to get with the program.  Grits came stepped up, and gathered a double handfull of players together. I gladly sat back with minmal suggestions/revisions to his plans. 

I am not the Boss in AvA, but I was a Battle Commander that steps up when no other leadership is available, and to be quite honest, I was mentally kicking Arlo's butt for saying I was the boss to everyone in ear shot, when only 3 or 4 guys were following my suggestions at all.

I'm rambling again... CINCDOM-1 ack is horrendous atm.

:salute
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 01:04:40 PM »
Heck, I just kind of think out loud. I am not an expert at taking bases, I've done it very little as in the past it was not an aspect of the game I was interested in. If I managed to get someone to do something positive it was by totally by accident.

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 01:20:35 PM »
...If I managed to get someone to do something positive it was by totally by accident.
Uh-huh.  This is why you where the B/K badge of honor, right?  :aok
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 01:27:41 PM »
The fact that I am a BK should support my claim to disorganization and lack of base taking skill. Once the BKs tried to take a base and the guy with the goon couldnt figure out how to drop the troops.  :rofl

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 01:29:15 PM »
 :O
The fact that I am a BK should support my claim to disorganization and lack of base taking skill. Once the BKs tried to take a base and the guy with the goon couldnt figure out how to drop the troops.  :rofl
Dude!  That was back in AHI...!  :rofl
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 01:31:09 PM »
Yeah, and that was the last time I took part in a base capture before last night at A77. :)

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 03:15:40 PM »
 :aok
Yeah, and that was the last time I took part in a base capture before last night at A77. :)
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Damn you sir!  I just spent 3 minutes cleaning coffee off my monitor and keyboard.
 :salute
 :rofl :rofl
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!