Author Topic: FRAME 1 ALLIED...  (Read 526 times)

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
FRAME 1 ALLIED...
« on: March 10, 2008, 01:57:14 AM »
Warning order and Air Control Order should be published and disseminated NLT 0700Z11MAR08 (that's midnight, Monday PDT if I did my math right).

Operations order should be published and disseminated NLT 0700Z13MAR08 (midnight, Wednesday PDT).

All Allied messages will be posted this topic.
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
Re: FRAME 1 ALLIED...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 07:33:13 AM »
Stoney is there any way I can contact you. I looked for an e-mail address couldn't find one. Thanks. LCCajuun
Ingame ID: Cajon

"SlapShot
There is no shame in putting up a good fight and dieing."
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 07:41:27 AM »
Disregard the previous post. We will get with u Ffiday night during FSO.
Ingame ID: Cajon

"SlapShot
There is no shame in putting up a good fight and dieing."
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 05:47:43 PM »
Or you can left click his name above his avitar and use "send this member a message" at the bottom of the page it directs you to. I'm sure he checks in here often. Dissregard if you needed one-on-one time :devil
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 02:39:50 AM »
ORDERS have been sent.  PM or reply if you don't get them.
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 04:13:12 AM »
Not sure if you sent one out, but I didn't get a map, other then the basic one Ghostdancer sent out.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 06:28:13 PM »
Not sure if you sent one out, but I didn't get a map, other then the basic one Ghostdancer sent out.

If you received the ACO, you got a map.  Its at the bottom of the document.  It would have been 1 of 2 attachments that were sent out on Monday evening.  Let me know if you didn't receive the ACO.

HiTech

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 09:32:07 PM »
Received and Understood.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 12:34:43 PM »
Found the map, thanks.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson