Author Topic: Jokers Low Events: Historical Events Coming Soon !!!  (Read 2076 times)

Offline ygsmilo

• Silver Member
Jokers Low Events: Historical Events Coming Soon !!!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2000, 02:46:00 PM »
There has been a little change for the LW registration for the Mighty 8th vr LW. BaneX is taking some time off from flying so myself and Ripsnort will be handling the LW for the time being.

You can contact me at MikeO@fcconline.com or you can contact Ripsnort at ripsnort@earthlink.net.

If you have already reg. and are NOT a member or JG 2 please send me an email to confirm.

Thank You

------------------
Milo

"A MiG on your 6 is better than no MiG at all"

JG2 "Richthofen"

Offline Gator

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dragon-isle.net/kwilhite/keith.html
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2000, 09:23:00 PM »
  Looks like I'll be in town after all on the 2nd, so I'll be signing up for a P-38.  

Offline Extreme

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2000, 11:58:00 PM »
Would love to participate..but we're (Australia) in the future and therefore an event as such on Sunday April 2nd means it's our Monday...

The time is ok, although a little later would be great too  ...say 5pm or 6pmUS-EST...3pm means it's 6am Aust-EST.

Cheers,
Ex.

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2000, 01:18:00 AM »

You can count on 4^Stormo CT for the desert scenario. We'll help the desert fliegeren to push back the DAF.

Gatt
4^Stormo CT

"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Offline Heater

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2000, 06:01:00 AM »
Yes,
I will be there

------------------
!!! Heater !!!
Shit Happens All The Time

If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to show you how it's done."
HiTech is a DWEEB-PUTZ!
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you !!!

Offline jarbo

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2000, 01:31:00 PM »
The Buccaneers love to participate in these type of reenactments.  We usually do a historic mission once a week.  

Do you have an e-mail notification for upcoming events?  if so, put me on it (jarbo9@iname.com)

Jarbo
of th Buccaneers