Author Topic: 3/18/08 Tuesday night  (Read 614 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
3/18/08 Tuesday night
« on: March 19, 2008, 07:15:14 AM »
Last Saw the AVA with incredible numbers. Allied 50, Axis 25! The third riech being outnumbered 2 to 1, our Brave warriors heroically defended all the bases that we have taken. Not budging an inch, we managed to keep all our bases intact.

Even with repeated and vicious assaults from enemy carriers, our valliant Heros fought them off. though at the end of the night we were all tired and beat up, but we were all smiling. we kept them from taking any bases.

Even with the numbers that they had, I personally managed to take out 2 of their carriers   :). the battle over A2 was also a very intense battle, too bad they couldnt manage to put things together and take it  :salute.

last night was an incredible showing of 50 dogs chasing their tails with no organization, no co-ordination, and no fighting abilities.  :lol

One allied dog was quoted as saying--"I'm going back to the MA, you get killed to easily in here". its not that you get killed easily, its that you're going up against the best fighters in the game. I say to this person, go back to the MA whence you came. this is not for the faint of heart!!  :cry

One of our great warriors, tyrant, managed to Land 16 kills. this is just one example of the exuberance of the squads the enemy is facing. our killing machines are determined and are just as deadly.  :salute :salute

in the ensuing battles, Rattfink, grits, Slash, Joedog,and a few others were mercilessly smacked down time after time. I even got a couple of shots in on Rattfink, putting him down like the mouthy dog he is!!  :)

this morning i got on to find that overnight, the allied dogs, have milked bases 2,56,57,63,and 69. Nice job guys taking bases undefended!! must feel good.

<S> to All Allied for putting up a great fight last night!!  :)
<S> to Odee for not whining to much last night!!  :D

<S> to all the AXIS defenders that worked their butts off last night.

ALLIEDS-- Surrender now while you still can!! we managed to capture Slash's sister   and she says she'll date anyone!!  :) sheep herding optional in the prison camps!!

Deutchland Uber Alles

This propaganda report  brought to you courtesy of JG54
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 07:59:41 AM by captain1ma »

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
Re: 3/18/08 Tuesday night
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 07:56:07 AM »
Jeager, wen i logged off it was 31-16 the other night. Axis had 16. while the Allies wer fighting and the Axis wer defnding  91 the JG77 Herz As Squadron took 2 bases. after the allies took 91, they horded 88, took about 30 people, then angbanged 87. as you said, the Allies should just surrender now! then erlir on in the day we took 2 bases, both different ones at different times from under FBHobo's nose, he was in a field gun and over 200 he said "DWEEBS!" to the JG77. then the other base was also a V-Base and Venom was whining cu we took it with him and one or to other people defending, and he started whining. <S> AXIS for doing great this war, <S> Allies for trying!
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline apcampbell

• Copper Member
      • http://
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 08:53:12 AM »
NEWS FLASH! French to Surrender to JG54. Allies are amused. We now return you to your regularly scheduled propaganda.
"Navy061"
http://www.slybirds.com
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. -Douglas Adams

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 10:34:31 AM »
You neglected to mention the boot of Italy where a few Axis basis went Allied at the same time.  No milking involved.  That Axis just gave up and went to the Oktoberfest.

Jaeger, I want to thank you for padding my account.  That was swell the way you valiantly kept upping JU-88's from a heavily capped field to try and get our CV.   :salute
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 10:42:58 AM »
You neglected to mention the boot of Italy where a few Axis basis went Allied at the same time.  No milking involved.  That Axis just gave up and went to the Oktoberfest.

Jaeger, I want to thank you for padding my account.  That was swell the way you valiantly kept upping JU-88's from a heavily capped field to try and get our CV.   :salute

first off i dont care about scores in this game, but im glad i could help you out hehehe  :)

secondly, did you ever think that maybe i wasn't after the carrier?? there was method to my madness, and you guys fell for it hook, line and sinker. in the end we lost the base anyway.

as for the boot, thats why i call it a propaganda report hehehehe. thanks for the fun!!  :salute

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 11:52:27 AM »
...secondly, did you ever think that maybe i wasn't after the carrier?? there was method to my madness, and you guys fell for it hook, line and sinker. in the end we lost the base anyway.

as for the boot, thats why i call it a propaganda report hehehehe. thanks for the fun!!  :salute

uhm... Yeah.  Just like we fell for that 109 trying to drag the CV CAP away...  uh-huh.  Nice try their sport.  :salute
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 01:36:51 PM »
Jeager, wen i logged off it was 31-16 the other night. Axis had 16. while the Allies wer fighting and the Axis wer defnding  91 the JG77 Herz As Squadron took 2 bases.

What happened to #3?

Offline bkwolf

• Copper Member
      • http://www.avengersonline.com/index.html
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 08:00:11 PM »
You neglected to mention the boot of Italy where a few Axis basis went Allied at the same time.  No milking involved.  That Axis just gave up and went to the Oktoberfest
snipit....

Yeah well..free beer and all :aok and sheep o plenty :noid
Bkwolf
~Avengers~
AVA Axis

Currently MIA