Author Topic: Wow, who was telling me immigrants are violent?  (Read 1024 times)

Offline TEXAS20

• Copper Member
Re: Wow, who was telling me immigrants are violent?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 10:10:33 AM »
Not all illegals are criminals BUT.........

I would like to invite this Harvard University sociologist and bongaroo to come for a little ride along with me. I would love to have them in the patrol car on the back roads of southern Texas. I worked for a Sheriff’s Office in southern Texas for 9 years and make no mistake about it, there is a war going on in the border states. We have insurgent forces (Los Zetas) operating on American soil. They cross the border at will and commit murders and kidnappings. The cartel they work for utilizes the illegal immigrants already living in the state as a pipeline for illegal narcotics and human trafficking. The illegal immigrants associated with this cartel have committed some of the most violent crimes I have ever seen.

I now work for a P.D. in San Antonio and have witnessed the effect of illegal immigration in this more urban area. For the most part the illegals here are hardworking honest people. The problem is that when a crime is committed by them or against them, they do not report it. They often fear the police and would rather handle it themselves. This vigilante culture trait breeds violent crime.

You break into my house and steal my T.V. and I find you and stab you. You get stabbed and go to the hospital and refuse to cooperate with the police. You get out of the hospital and shoot me. I go to the hospital and refuse to cooperate with the police. Now the police officer that contacted both of us at the hospital contacts Border Patrol and is informed that they just don’t have time to mess with one wounded illegal. Wow…we get a free pass. Oh and by the way, both of our hospital stays were paid for by the American tax payer.   :mad:

You tell me that honest immigrants, who submit themselves to the legal process of becoming an American citizen, are less likely to commit a violent crime. OK I buy that. You tell me that illegal immigrants do not commit violent crime. ABSOLUTE HORSE POOP!!! :furious

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 10:29:52 AM by TEXAS20 »
The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 10:45:08 AM »
Yeah..you can invite a few MS-13 members over and have a discussion about reducing crime.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 11:27:27 AM »
Not all illegals are criminals BUT.........

All illegals are criminals.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 11:28:17 AM »
As long as we're painting with broad brushes:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008803160647

Two El Salvadorian immigrants (one legal, one illegal) embrace the American dream by becoming hitmen and coming to my hometown to execute an innocent couple over a money dispute. 

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 11:35:26 AM »

LOL beat me to it.

I was going to say if they're not criminals then why are they called ILLEGAL??

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
il·le·gal      /ɪˈligəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[i-lee-guhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. forbidden by law or statute. 
2. contrary to or forbidden by official rules, regulations, etc.: The referee ruled that it was an illegal forward pass. 
–noun
3. Informal. illegal alien. 

AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline TEXAS20

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 11:53:16 AM »

I agree with you both of you

What i should have said is "All illegals are not violent criminals  BUT....."

The seriousness of the crime was the point of my post.  (Homicide VS Illegal Entry U.S.)

The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 12:19:13 PM »
Can't remember who was trying to tell me to look out for the horrible, violent crime committing immigrants but here you go:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/immigrationreducescrimerates

Consider yourself proven wrong.   :aok

I have to go by experiences and not some college boy disconected from real life.

At our old facility the wetbacks from the government apartments next door took over 10 grand of my material and that is just last week. Your tax money and mine are housing them.

Not all are bad... but just one bad is more than we need. They ALL are criminals.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 12:21:01 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 05:17:39 PM »
I thought in the FBI crime statistics one of its problems was the FBI's tendancy to lump hispanics in the white race designation scewing the overall crime stats for WHITE caucasian U.S. citizens. White U.S. citizens tend to hump, thump, BBQ, rape, mutilate, blugeon, steal, extort, in general get along with themselves very well if you remove the hispanic as caucasian numbers added by the FBI in error all these years. Once you do that and place those hispanic caucasians back in the proper hispanic column, up goes hispanic crime statistics in the U.S. and down goes white caucasian crime rates.

And if you google around a bit you will find it.....
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2008, 04:45:37 AM »
And if you google around a bit you will find it.....

If you google around enough you can find Elvis........................ ..........alive and living in Tucson.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2008, 04:47:28 AM »
If you google around enough you can find Elvis........................ ..........alive and living in Tucson.

No....he's not in Tucson, I saw him just the other day here in Denver.   :rock

:D
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline bcadoo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 01:24:15 PM »
The Border Patrol doesn't carry weapons just in case they come into contact with Sasquatch, Bongaroo.  Desperate people do crazy stuff.

We know its in case they come across a chupecabra.  :devil
The fight is the fun........Don't run from the fun!
"Nothin' cuts the taste of clam juice like a big hunk o' chocolate" - Rosie O'Donnell

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 06:14:26 AM »
No....he's not in Tucson, I saw him just the other day here in Denver.   :rock

:D

That was a mall Elvis.  ;)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 06:31:37 AM »
That was a mall Elvis.  ;)

But.....it wasn't at a mall..... :rock
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 08:24:59 PM »
This guy would be alive today if there were no illegal aliens in this country. I'm sure there are many thousands of others who would also be alive today if there were no illegal aliens in this country. Can anyone prove me wrong?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,340650,00.html
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2008, 12:57:02 AM »
ALL Illegals are criminals... I wont shop, eat or otherwise patronize a business that i even THINK hires illegals... Home depot put up a shelter for them to hang around there, i cut up my card and sent it back to them, and after Bank of America started giving cards to illegals, I closed my account.
Vote R.E. Lee '24