Author Topic: Can't run AH v2.12 patch 0  (Read 344 times)

Offline Wayout

• Silver Member
Can't run AH v2.12 patch 0
« on: March 19, 2008, 05:33:26 PM »
Downloaded version 2.12  and played the game, worked fine except it  crashed when I exited.  Tried playing again and I get "your current version is out of date and can no longer be used online.  Do you wish to download the update?".  I answer Yes and nothing happens.  I went to the website and downloaded the full version, installed it and I still the the same "out of date.. Do you wish to download the update?" message.  I uninstalled AH and reinstalled, same "out of date..." message. The splash screen shows I have Version 2.12 patch 0 (not Patch 1).  BTW- I have AH installed on 2 computers and both are having the same problem.

Never had a problem before this.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 06:31:18 PM by Wayout »
  For most people the sky is the limit.  For a pilot the sky is home.

Offline CowPie

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.danvillek-9.com
Re: Can't run AH v2.12 patch 1
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 05:58:20 PM »
I am having the exact same problem.  I can't get in the game, and may have withdraw symptoms very soon.  Please help!!! :O

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »
same here.. link on website is dead.

Offline Wayout

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 06:02:16 PM »
I am having the exact same problem.  I can't get in the game, and may have withdraw symptoms very soon.  Please help!!! :O

Good to know others are having the same problem, for awhile I thought it was somthing wrong with my systems (virus or something).

Offline CowPie

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.danvillek-9.com
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 06:07:44 PM »
You are not alone here.  But my withdraws are kicking in.  My pulse is racing, I am seeing bright flashes of light, and I am getting temperamental.  Need my AH fix, and fast!

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 06:18:45 PM »
 :(I cant take it! :furious OMG WHY!!!Good bye cruel world....ROSEBUD!  Anyways same problem here.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Wayout

• Silver Member
Re: Can't run AH v2.12 patch 0
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 06:32:42 PM »
Downloaded version 2.12  and played the game, worked fine except it  crashed when I exited.  Tried playing again and I get "your current version is out of date and can no longer be used online.  Do you wish to download the update?".  I answer Yes and nothing happens.  I went to the website and downloaded the full version, installed it and I still the the same "out of date.. Do you wish to download the update?" message.  I uninstalled AH and reinstalled, same "out of date..." message. The splash screen shows I have Version 2.12 patch 0 (not Patch 1).  BTW- I have AH installed on 2 computers and both are having the same problem.

Never had a problem before this.

They released a NEW patch late today. You need to download it to upgrade from version 2.12 patcg 0 to version 2.12 patch 1.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: Can't run AH v2.12 patch 0
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 06:40:38 PM »
I just downloaded full version, without deleting the old version I had, worked fine.