Author Topic: VF-17 doesn't live here anymore  (Read 3917 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: VF-17 doesn't live here anymore
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2008, 11:14:38 AM »
Yes, no is allowed to trash to talk but you. I forgot about JG54 rule 37 b. subsection 14-1A.

My bad :salute

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2008, 12:13:14 PM »
I forgot about JG54 rule 37 b. subsection 14-1A.

Whats not being able to shave a sheep with out your pants on before noon on a sunday of a leap year have to do with any of this?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2008, 12:14:52 PM »
Why shave them at all, that could cause a velcro failure and they might escape.  :huh

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2008, 12:44:35 PM »
Heres the word of the day "game". This isnt real life when you die you go back to the tower and fly again. You dont need to fly to 10k to fight. Well I should say I dont need to. We all know there are some that feel they are good when they come in with altitude and pick. Kinda like this guy tango who came in on my Ki84 one time from the ackackosphere in his pony, lost all his alt and speed, then ran a sector and a hlaf to his base.

I seem to remember shooting you and Storch down in that Mustang and you guys whining about it. Now you say I lost my alt and speed then ran away? Exactly how can I run away if I lost my speed? Wouldn't that mean I was a sitting duck to your uber on the deck skills in a Ki-84 [which by the way out accelerates a Mustang as well as out turns them]?
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2008, 12:57:33 PM »
I seem to remember shooting you and Storch down in that Mustang and you guys whining about it. Now you say I lost my alt and speed then ran away? Exactly how can I run away if I lost my speed? Wouldn't that mean I was a sitting duck to your uber on the deck skills in a Ki-84 [which by the way out accelerates a Mustang as well as out turns them]?

You lost your speed and couldnt go back up to the ackackosphere, so you ran all the way back to your base. I bet you were screaming "help me jebus the bad man is ganna kill me" the whole way back to. Sure you killed me in that pony but then again you were diving in while I fighting someone else, but every time you would lose your E you would hike that skirt up and run.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2008, 01:38:28 PM »

Whats not being able to shave a sheep with out your pants on before noon on a sunday of a leap year have to do with any of this?

Why do I not get the updated rule books anymore? Sucky customer service if you ask me.

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2008, 01:54:54 PM »
You lost your speed and couldnt go back up to the ackackosphere, so you ran all the way back to your base. I bet you were screaming "help me jebus the bad man is ganna kill me" the whole way back to. Sure you killed me in that pony but then again you were diving in while I fighting someone else, but every time you would lose your E you would hike that skirt up and run.

LOL

How can I kill you and run away from you at the same time? Which excuse do you want to use?

You also weren't fighting anyone else. You and Storch were circling a vehicle base looking for tanks by the look of it.

Its attitudes like this that is driving players away from the AvA room.
Tango78
78th Razorbacks

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »
LOL

How can I kill you and run away from you at the same time? Which excuse do you want to use?

You also weren't fighting anyone else. You and Storch were circling a vehicle base looking for tanks by the look of it.

Are you dumb or just stupid? You killed me once or twice while I was killing LVTs trying to take the base. You came in from atleast 10k While we were less then 1k. I never said you were killing me and running at the same time thats what your simple mind was thinking. You killed me while I was fighting someone else. i roll again and you try to B&Z, mind you the word try, then when you lost all your E you ran like a little girl. The only thing keeping people from flying the AvA is thier thin skin.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2008, 02:21:44 PM »

WORD!

<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2008, 02:27:47 PM »
Yes, no is allowed to trash to talk but you. I forgot about JG54 rule 37 b. subsection 14-1A.

My bad :salute

I thought that was rule 1 a. subsection paragraphs 1-299. Which directly correlated with all pursuant rules and subsections of the 999 page handbook.

:devil
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2008, 02:32:44 PM »
WORD!

You sure its not people calling others "f**king lame" or "studmuffin cheaters" on range vox.   Nawww that cant be.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2008, 02:40:16 PM »

You sure its not people calling others "f**king lame" or "studmuffin cheaters" on range vox.   Nawww that cant be.

Why would my MP3 encoder need a file system check?

...and I've never seen a cigarette cheat yet, but I suppose there's a first for everything.
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2008, 04:05:15 PM »
...and I've never seen a cigarette cheat yet, but I suppose there's a first for everything.

Puck, sometimes you're much to British. ;)

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2008, 04:09:38 PM »
Are you dumb or just stupid? You killed me once or twice while I was killing LVTs trying to take the base. You came in from atleast 10k While we were less then 1k. I never said you were killing me and running at the same time thats what your simple mind was thinking. You killed me while I was fighting someone else. i roll again and you try to B&Z, mind you the word try, then when you lost all your E you ran like a little girl. The only thing keeping people from flying the AvA is thier thin skin.

It was once and what did you expect me to do, wave at ya and then engage you? Yes its a game but its a WAR game.

As for you rolling when I was supposedly trying to B&Z ya, why would I bleed off all my speed? IF it was me, how did you know it when I supposedly ran to the AI?

Speaking of dumb or stupid, when are you gonna respond in that thread about busting the sound barrier? hmmm

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,229944.0.html
Tango78
78th Razorbacks

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2008, 04:29:31 PM »
I didnt even read your post. Im just ganna wait for the movie to come out. I took from the title that you are leaving the AvA.

I'll sum it up for you;

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.