Author Topic: VF-17 doesn't live here anymore  (Read 3924 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Re: VF-17 doesn't live here anymore
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2008, 04:52:39 PM »
It was once and what did you expect me to do, wave at ya and then engage you? Yes its a game but its a WAR game.

As for you rolling when I was supposedly trying to B&Z ya, why would I bleed off all my speed? IF it was me, how did you know it when I supposedly ran to the AI?

Speaking of dumb or stupid, when are you gonna respond in that thread about busting the sound barrier? hmmm

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,229944.0.html

Its a little thing called film. Try Alt R once or twice. You came in picked then when I rolled again you lost all your E trying to B&Z. You then ran off and landed your "kills".

Repond to what? Your squadie trying to tell me how down draft works in real world? It doesnt work that way in this game.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline RTSigma

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2008, 05:00:18 PM »
In all honesty if I was flying and dove on a enemy and lost the advantage my next step would be to regain that advantage in any way.

Also yes I've been out of the loop and rarely flown in the AvA but you can still be rational.

Sigma of VF-17 JOLLY ROGERS

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2008, 07:16:45 PM »
Its a little thing called film. Try Alt R once or twice. You came in picked then when I rolled again you lost all your E trying to B&Z. You then ran off and landed your "kills".

Repond to what? Your squadie trying to tell me how down draft works in real world? It doesnt work that way in this game.

How does the film work AFTER your dead? Does that mean it keeps filming the area you died at after you are dead? Did you actually look at this film or are you just asuming thats how it happened?

IF I lost all my E after you rolled, then how did I kill you? If I did kill you how did the film show me running back to base if you were dead?

As far as your post in the other thread, its probably because you don't get it.

Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2008, 07:58:30 PM »

You sure its not people calling others "f**king lame" or "studmuffin cheaters" on range vox.   Nawww that cant be.

<insert that beating a dead horse pic here>

and i have seen you green weenies typin way worse than that, but you girls keep up the good work! :aok :rofl
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2008, 09:48:20 PM »
Ok .... mods ... delete this thread, if you will. Not what I had in mind, inspiring a whine-slap and tickle contest. Though I shoulda known better. ;)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2008, 10:07:32 PM »
And you consider yourself a veteran AvA'er, hehe how could you expect anything less.

As a going away present pick the one you want me to mentally torment and consider it done.  :D
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2008, 10:43:30 PM »
How about me?  :D

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2008, 01:01:04 AM »
I fully understand your initial opening post, Arlo......
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 01:06:44 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2008, 01:20:40 AM »
TC .... I've got guys wanting some ramped up F4U training from guys a bit less rusty than me at the moment. I can talk the talk but the walk's still shaky. PM me some details and suggestions if you get a chance. TY.  :)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2008, 07:42:14 AM »
How does the film work AFTER your dead? Does that mean it keeps filming the area you died at after you are dead? Did you actually look at this film or are you just asuming thats how it happened?

IF I lost all my E after you rolled, then how did I kill you? If I did kill you how did the film show me running back to base if you were dead?

As far as your post in the other thread, its probably because you don't get it.

OMG you are retarded.
<insert that beating a dead horse pic here>

and i have seen you green weenies typin way worse than that, but you girls keep up the good work! :aok :rofl

No I dont think so since when you cuss on 200 is mutes you and doesnt show the message.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2008, 07:56:16 AM »
No I dont think so since when you cuss on 200 is mutes you and doesnt show the message.

I can honestly attest to that. Word spacing being a critical factor at times.

(Arlo means to type: "My engines hit" but in his haste accidentally puts the space between the second e in engine and the s and it's sixty minutes of reading "Arlo? What ... you not speaking to me now?" and not being able to even give a check six key.)

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2008, 08:27:12 AM »
Last week sometime i saw storch calling some of the players (i hope i spell it right) studmuffinscateers.This guys is so very thoughtful to use the word studmuffin and muskateers together.That's a first rate edumacation for ya! :aok :rofl

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2008, 08:32:03 AM »
studmuffinscateers, hehe.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2008, 08:38:40 AM »
yea, now that bug has posted it sparked my memory, the 353rd is who storch was reffering to.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2008, 08:42:45 AM »
yea, now that bug has posted it sparked my memory, the 353rd is who storch was reffering to.
I still have a set of black leather Luftwaffe underoos. Storch must have seen me. :D

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV