Author Topic: 100th Bomb Group (H) Bloody Hundredth Recruiting  (Read 3217 times)

Offline Chewybacca

• Copper Member
Re: 100th Bomb Group (H) Bloody Hundredth Recruiting
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 12:01:26 AM »
the guy thats all PO'ED at you.  :lol

Check out my new avatar.  :)
100th Bomb Group [H]
When life gives you bombers, bomb the hell outta everyone.

Offline 100Stryk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 12:04:53 AM »
oh.... thats a huge misconception gone wrong
"Hit em hard!"
100th Bomb Group (H) Bloody Hundredth
-100Stryk, CO

Offline Chewybacca

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 12:05:40 AM »
what did you do to him??? :rofl

wait dont tell me I do not want to know
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 12:07:14 AM by Chewybacca »
100th Bomb Group [H]

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 06:09:46 AM »

Everytime I see your little cartoon airplane Delta I think Ill follow you around shooting at you. Or pester you with constant barrages of goofy PMs and voice comms. Well see how long you remain the voice of reason. ;)

Why do you care anyways? Whos this goofy kid to you?
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2008, 06:30:15 AM »
I'm starting to wonder why you do so much. Is there an episode of "To Catch a Predator" in this?  :lol

Give it a break, Francis.  Childish grudges can only end badly. Even if you swear you're the one being persecuted. :aok  :noid

Offline 100Stryk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2008, 01:03:44 PM »
 :lol whats funny VF-17, and LCA CO's is that this poor man is so self-centered with himself that he countinues to insult the person he said he's done with. Notice how he signs his 2nd "msg of critisism" as: I'm done here well gentlemen I guess he's not..

Bombrich get off my Recuritment form if you are that insecure about yourself and you must INSULT me to everyone then thats your little fantasy. You act like a little kid trying to stir up drama, and your a 50 year old man.

Delta, Gunthrie, and I all feel bad for you too, enough is enough just let it go. This isn't high school anymore its a game and we all want to have fun.

Gentlemen I'm sorry for the fuss here, people will tell you 100th BGH is a realistic bombing squad and we're just about to get our 11th member, Also we are getting close to sign up for Allies and Axis arenas. Here is our updated squadron list.

-100Stryk, CO
-100Dino, CO
-100Glenn
-100Hunter
-100Goon
-100B17Gi
-100Chewi
-100Jg121
-100Malak
-100Squid
-100Stug (Has just joined)

I will be assigning an operations officer soon probly 100Huntr, and once we reach 18 members we will then split the bomb group into two. The second wing will be led by 100Dino (XO), and THAT is when we will sign up for A A because I believe that 2 bomb group consists of 9 pilots. There will be 2 bomb groups but all led by me. So again if your interested in a real bomber squad "like the 484th BGH" then give me a PM

<S>
"Hit em hard!"
-100Stryk, CO

Offline Chewybacca

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2008, 01:08:17 PM »
Hey I was thinking maybe having some training officer, who get trained in the art of...training. and can teach new recruits.  :aok

Have like 5 squaddies be those or something.
100th Bomb Group [H]

Offline 100Stryk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »
Good idea... How'd you and goon like to be the Training officers. See if you can round up Goon he'd like to do it with you. Would be funny though having the squeakers be the trainers  :D  I'm training our 2 new recruits today at 3:00pm est. Come on in if ya like we'll be in the TA. Keep in mind we also have our training meet today 4pm.

"Hit em hard!"
-100Stryk, CO

Offline Chewybacca

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 01:16:04 PM »
ill try to be there. still laggy tho. Cant wait for my own computer. :O

and who are u callin a squeeker?
100th Bomb Group [H]

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2008, 01:32:41 PM »
Bombrich get off my Recuritment form if you are that insecure about yourself and you must INSULT me to everyone then thats your little fantasy. You act like a little kid trying to stir up drama, and your a 50 year old man.

Heres the deal with this kid, and the reason Im here. I first met him as VNF216NB. I was new to the game and someone asked for a bomber gunner. The kid was real snide ,but then he apologized, and I gunned for him. He really seemed like a nice kid and I liked him. We talked a few times after that but it was the only time I flew with him.

He came back from a absence and he asked me If I would be the first to join a new bomber squad he was making up. I said sure. He asked if I would have a problem "taking orders from a 17yo kid". I said not really but dont forget its a cartoon game, besides if it dont work out them no harm done.

Literally 5 mins after that I get a message, "meet me at base xx and take out B-17s" with such and such load. I said, "naw I cant right now I have to log early and cant fly bombers. He came back with an attitude that "I have to learn to take orders or I cant be in his squad". :lol And he was serious mind you. I mean the kid was serious. So I went into the O club, removed myself from his squad, and told him "problem solved". The kid continued to give me grief but I just ignored him.

5 mins after that hes comming me back apologizing. I told him, "no problem, dont worry about it, good luck with the squad". I was nice to the kid but told him I just dont take this internet gaming that serious.

Well the kid just wouldnt let it go. He changed his name to VB6command and kept bugging me, or, I'd be flying along seeing tracers from behind, or getting check 6s when no-one was there, and there would be this kid. I asked him nicely to just leave me alone but was starting to think the kid was a little loopy and had a maturity problem. Then I started having some shadow numbered account start with the same thing. I ended up having to E-mail AH but never heard back. And now I got the same kid, under a new name, bothering me in the MA again.

The funny thing is I never had any ill intention to the kid or wanted to see him hurt in any way. I didn't want him to get into trouble with AH and never wanted his bomber squadron to fail. Im only here due to his actions and I thought it was the only way to stop his nonsense. Either hes got to grow up or start taking his Ritalin cause do you really want a squad C/O that cyber stalks other players? Its not that its annoying its more like its weird. Who would keep changing his name like that anyways? But I do love the innocence act kid. :rofl

So now 96Delta knows why. And hopefully next time he'll find out "why" before he opens his mouth in business that aint his. And hopefully this is the last time I'll hear from "whoever he is today".

Good luck with the squadron.

"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline BroncoSquid

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2008, 01:52:11 PM »
This is not giving me a warm fuzzy....... :confused:

I am here for fun, and I enjoy flying bombers, I will give Styke a chance, but if there is too much drama and anger I am OUT! :salute

Offline 100Stryk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2008, 02:01:15 PM »
As so does I please ignore the man, I'll see you at 3pm!
"Hit em hard!"
-100Stryk, CO

Offline My2FasT

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.precisionACES.com
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2008, 07:59:27 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl
(+) Precision Squadron
www.PrecisionAces.com

Offline Det 1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2008, 08:23:31 PM »
I am interested in joining the squadron...I have been flying on aces high for about 2 years, independently. I flew with you guys the other night and really enjoyed the bombers. Send me an email @ "frank_spence2003@yahoo.com" if you need a body.  Someone said tonight that you guys had a web site, I couldn't find it! So I am replying through the forum. Thanks for your time...Frank

Offline 100Stryk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2008, 09:56:46 PM »
alright awsome your going to be our 14th member we're getting close to 18 splitting the bomb group into 2 squads. Your going to need to change your name with 100 in the begining and a capital letter after for your nickname exp: "100Dino".

<S> and welcome Deb1
"Hit em hard!"
-100Stryk, CO