Author Topic: 3/26/08 Wednesday Night  (Read 409 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
3/26/08 Wednesday Night
« on: March 27, 2008, 07:03:22 AM »
Last night again saw our heroic troops outnumbered. Oh well nothing unusual about that. I came into the arena last night to see the Allied dogs dweebishly trying to take one of our coastal bases.

they had parked the carrier just outside of it and were having a field day. unfortunately they didnt park it closer so their planes could actually attack land. the fighters stayed within the Ack curtain of the carrier. most of our guys got killed by ack not by the enemy.

we held them off with wirbelwinds and great sticks as opposed to the lame, weak, and classless tactics they were using. in the end we sunk the carrier....oopppppssy. heheheh  :)

later on that evening JG54, determined to get our carriers back, took the northern port back. then sank 2 of their carriers, and got them all back as Axis carriers. We now have the power to control the nothern provinces.

Kong and n72(jose wales) had a field day killing the enemy dogs whenever they upped. storch, tbar and jaeger had a devastating affect on the bases taken and on the enemy fighter dweebs that managed to come out of the ack long enough for us to kill them. tyrant and husk also had a long list of kills at the end of the night and Republic ( our very own and lovable republic) found out what it was like to be on the recieving end of JG54's wrath. Republic switched sides to find out about dying well. he did so with class and tact. although it did not save him from our guns, we had some great fights with him. right up to where he died! hehehehe  :aok 

Von Messa and company fought long and hard also and helped JG54 with defending bases. Great job guys!!  :aok  you are the best!!

the allieds might be gaining a couple of good sticks to lead them from the tactless, dweebish world that they are flying in now, into a new and better allied force. i very much doubt that it will help, but if you work with them long enough, you can always teach a monkey something!!   :)

As always, <S> to the great axis heroes who do a great job nightly
<S> to the Allied girlie men for trying. come out of the ack, its more fun!!  :)

tip to allieds: stop worrying about scores and worry about fights and you'll find its a better place. JG54 doesnt care about scores, we care about killing. if you kill 3 fighters and die, you've done your job. if you're lucky enough to land them, everyone congratulates you. otherwise its business as usual! try it sometime.

<edit> "We have met the enemy and they are ours..."  -- Oliver Hazard Perry

Deutchland Uber Alles

This Propaganda report brought to you courtesy of JG54
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 07:34:39 AM by captain1ma »

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Re: 3/26/08 Wednesday Night
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 07:28:59 AM »
Last night again saw our heroic troops outnumbered. Oh well nothing unusual about that. I came into the arena last night to see the Allied dogs dweebishly trying to take one of our coastal bases.

they had parked the carrier just outside of it and were having a field day. unfortunately they didnt park it closer so their planes could actually attack land. the fighters stayed within the Ack curtain of the carrier. most of our guys got killed by ack not by the enemy.

we held them off with wirbelwinds and great sticks as opposed to the lame, weak, and classless tactics they were using. in the end we sunk the carrier....oopppppssy. heheheh  :)

later on that evening JG54, determined to get our carriers back, took the northern port back. then sank 2 of their carriers, and got them all back as Axis carriers. We now have the power to control the nothern provinces.

Kong and n72(jose wales) had a field day killing the enemy dogs whenever they upped. storch, tbar and jaeger had a devastating affect on the bases taken and on the enemy fighter dweebs that managed to come out of the ack long enough for us to kill them. tyrant and husk also had a long list of kills at the end of the night and Republic ( our very own and lovable republic) found out what it was like to be on the recieving end off JG54's wrath. Republic switched sides to find out about dying well. he did so with class and tact. although it did not save him from our guns, we had some great fights with him. right up to where he died! hehehehe  :aok 

Von Messa and company fought long and hard also and helped JG54 with defending bases. Great job guys!!  :aok  you are the best!!

the allieds might be gaining a couple of good sticks to lead them from the tactless, dweebish world that they are flying in now, into a new and better allied force. i very much doubt that it will help, but if you work with them long enough, you can always teach a monkey something!!   :)

As always, <S> to the great axis heroes who do a great job nightly
<S> to the Allied girlie men for trying. come out of the ack, its more fun!!  :)

tip to allieds: stop worrying about scores and worry about fights and you'll find its a better place. JG54 doesnt care about scores, we care about killing. if you kill 3 fighters and die, you've done your job. if you're lucky enough to land them, everyone congratulates you. otherwise its business as usual! try it sometime.

<edit> "We have met the enemy and they are ours..."--oliver hazard perry<edit>

Deutchland Uber Alles

This Propaganda report brought to you courtesy of JG54

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 07:31:32 AM »
Republic ( our very own and lovable republic) found out what it was like to be on the recieving end off JG54's wrath.

So his ankles are sore this morning? :D

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 07:47:50 AM »
 :aok
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 08:26:34 AM »
On my first night as allied, I made a few interesting obserations.  JG-54'ers are easy to spot.  They don't come in with guns blazing.  The same could be said of JG-11 pilots.  Most of them come in below, and immediately go vertical (as any good German airframe pilot should).  If you see an Axis aircraft perform this maneuver on merge, be prepared for the fight of your life.  Should you be tangling with N7, Tbarone, or Storch well...just count each second you are still alive as a victory...because it's only a matter of time before you will be in the tower.  If you see a 110, beware of Tyrant, he'll be on your 6 filling you with 30mm's.  If see a 109 pilot with a crazy look in his eye, that'll be Jaeger, he wont' just kill you...he'll pwn you in the air and then again on the BBS.  If you see a lone 109, that's probably Kong or Wildesau, either of those is certain death.  If you see a 109 weaving along with a beat, well that's Husk singing us a tune.

I did, however, notice some dweebery among the Axis ranks, and as my tour with the allieds begin...I make it my mission to cull this dweebery from the skies.

A good fight was a rare opportunity on the Axis side, on the Allied it is bountiful.

But I must say, the more you tighten your grip, the more airbases will slip through your fingers Darth Jaeger, voice of the evil axis.

:rofl

« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 08:41:13 AM by republic »
P-47 pilot

storch

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 08:28:35 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl