Author Topic: Flashing bases  (Read 267 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Flashing bases
« on: March 26, 2008, 09:30:41 AM »
The change in flashing bases display was a good one. No more guessing which bases are maybe under gv attack when logging on.

But sadly, bases that continued to flash when some enemy discoed will do so endlessly, even relogging won't help now.

Currently there are 3-4 bases on my side that are flashing for hours now. Far behind the front line, no enemies around. In the last 6 hours I logged in maybe four or five times, but no change....

Example:

I have checked every of those bases flashing. Nothing there. A138 (the base at the top) was flashing already when I first logged on almost 8 hours ago. A few of the others now flashing for some hours, too.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 09:46:53 AM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Flashing bases
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 05:05:42 PM »
I got the same problem...one of the bases (A83) I think, was flashing (west of TT?) for 4 hours, and nothing was around...
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 11:35:25 PM »
I bought this issue up before & I won't go into how it is being done as you lectured me before on posting such information Lusche. It is a constant problem & I have noticed it before on all sides here of late. It started last squeaker season & now the kids are on spring break it is back again.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 04:11:45 AM »
Yes, it had been before for some time, but it's just intensifiying because now the problem aggravates over time. When you logged of and came back, the problem was gone. Now they stay flashing for everyone.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman