Author Topic: making skins  (Read 255 times)

Offline StugIII

• Copper Member
making skins
« on: March 26, 2008, 09:49:53 PM »
i know this has probably been asked over and over but i rlly would like to know, the program used, an brief explanation of how to make one, and ya that would be very nice, thanks a lot

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Re: making skins
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 10:10:40 PM »
You'll find much information in the forum section below named "Custom Sounds and Skins."

Offline StugIII

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 08:33:26 PM »
I looked in the advice section and i have a problem, to make skins you have to "Right click the P-51D in the plane selection list and select Save Skin.  This will export the default skin bitmaps for the P-51D to the folder ../HTC/Aces High II/skins/p51d.  The name of the export directory will always be the base name of the plane, vehicle, or boat." the only problem i dont know were it goes, and the only file i have for Ah 2 is the one i made and the one that starts up the game.? any help would be nice

Offline snowey

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 08:44:04 PM »
do a search on your control panel it will find it and then you can find your films screen shots sounds skins and numerous other crap
snowey
=55th=VelociRaptors
Flying since tour 79
VansCrew is a traitor and deserves to be shot
yes i know i cant spell so don't say anything about it

Offline StugIII

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 09:04:38 PM »
i can't actually find anything to help me with the problem, i guess i'll do it when i'm better at the game