Author Topic: 3/28/2008 Thursday Night  (Read 341 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
3/28/2008 Thursday Night
« on: March 28, 2008, 09:21:46 AM »
As our heroes battle on, the tide turned against us for a short time. at the Battle of 37 with our carrier just offshore, the Allieds came at us with everything they had. problem was they had LA-7's, F4U-1a's, tempests, etc.

We got our butts handed to us, flying our A6m2's, off the carrier. then we were notified that the ar-234 and the ME-262 were available. This changed the tide of things back into our favor.

the Allieds gallantly tried to keep us from taking 37 and we tried to kill them. it was a fun night for the most part. <S> to all involved.

later in the evening we ran a tiger mission into 24. after wiping out most of the airfield we strategically placed a few of our members. it was pretty ugly there for awhile as we annihilated anyone upping from the field. <S> to all that tried and failed and for not whining about it. sorry guys, its just a game hehehe.

I'd especially like to <S> USS133 for taking hits and being cool about it. he then came back and wasted me in a bomber. Good show USS133 and thanks for being a good sport!

As alway, <S> to all Allied players  and <S> to all Axis players.

Deutchland Uber Alles

This propaganda report brought to you Courtesy of JG54

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Re: 3/28/2008 Thursday Night
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 12:11:49 PM »
The sun is about to set upon the British Empire....
P-47 pilot

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 12:38:41 PM »
more like fire and brimstone!!  :)

Offline JohnnyT

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 01:28:14 PM »
It was pretty rough at one point during the evening.... I noticed that our airfield was under attack and jumped into a field gun. There was just me and another guy (uss i believe) against 4 of the axis types. I got some kills against both gv's and planes, but it was soon noticed it was us two against 13 enemy :o/ Luckily, more players arrived and we had about 40 players in total when I checked again. My torpedo attacks against the CV resulted in several  dead fish, so I gave up and got in a fighter :)
A great night, and wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks to everyone on there.   :salute
' For once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. For there you have been, and there you will long to return.. '

JohnnyT - Keeping silk factories in business since 2007