Author Topic: I miss the good old days  (Read 9767 times)

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
Re: I miss the good old days
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2008, 06:02:23 AM »
im shure you let an easy kill just slip on buy :D
say if i was in a wounded spit 16 and running for home, no budy would pass up the chance for an easy kill like that then to let him go.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 06:07:36 AM by chrish483 »
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2008, 06:04:20 AM »
I've never once followed up a vulch or ho (whether recipiant or deliverer) with an invitation over open channel to have sex.  :angel:

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2008, 06:12:04 AM »
if you say you alwase try to be the good guy, then is give you a big <S> for your efferts and ill alwase regard you as a true player in this game with the higest respest
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline Oleg

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2008, 06:39:37 AM »
Now ... if you tell me you started back in `96 in AW, I'm really gonna start freaking out here, man. It's just too wierd. AWII/III class of ninety-six ... pile-it clones. I like us. ;) :D

Hi Arlo, glad to see you again.
I dont sure I undertood what you said there, I dont speak english, you know :D
btw, I never played AW - hadnt Internet that time yet. I started in WB, somewhere in 2000 or little later.

can you imagine sending a check six without a single button tap?  It actually happened!

Nooo, it didnt :rofl You need to press voice button first  :D
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
Maya Angelou

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2008, 06:49:34 AM »
If you ever go to the DA without a grudge, SkyRock can be one of the best people you'll ever deal with.

Agreed.

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2008, 08:13:20 AM »
I am proud to say that:
  • I have never turned on channel 200
  • I have no clue what channel 200 is
  • I have no intention of doing either of the above
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2008, 08:31:24 AM »
Well, for me, they usually end up going home because, when I get 1 50cal ping they stick stur to hell and run as fast as possible...
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2008, 09:06:49 AM »
Personally I fight to win (and almost invariably fail... :o)

War isn't fair  :noid :noid

<S>

Yossarian

P.S. I know this is a game with a load of pixels, not a real war.
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2008, 09:16:45 AM »
See Rules #4, #5
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 02:27:31 PM by Skuzzy »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2008, 09:19:01 AM »
Did chrish go to bed or work or something?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2008, 09:21:38 AM »

Later that day I got all beat to heck and obvious I was no threat so the con (still don't know who he was), peeled off and let me go.
If the fella put up an honorable fight, I will let him go.  I only "kill" the bnz guys who wasted 15min of my time "saving" their e, or the HO tards, or the vulchers.  Those die, and die fast! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2008, 09:21:54 AM »
If you ever go to the DA without a grudge, SkyRock can be one of the best people you'll ever deal with.

SkyRock is one of the nicest and best guys in the game... Just gotta get to know him
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2008, 09:41:13 AM »
Ive seen SkyRock on Bish side in the last few days, heard him in voice on vox and he seems to be a really frendly guy tho.  read him on 200 and he seems to be an arse but i think hies just taunting people and it gets out of hand or such,  i dont know if im sticking up for him or what here but id like to think hies a nice guy  hint hint nudge nudge to skyrock:-)
he seems to be a really nice guy  maby just alot of taunting to the otheres on 200

Believe it or not, people generally get what they deserve with me, generally.  I am nice to people until they start treating me disrespectful, then I simply let them know how I feel.  I give check 6's, help people out when they ask, and do what I can to be a team player in my proximity, but I am there to fight! 

People will always point out the loudest dog first even if he's not doing the most damage, as is the case for 200 behavior.  Just for chits and giggles, start SS'ing everything you find offensive on 200 even if you would never retort or .report it.  You will find that my "words" are rather "harmless" compared to what is typed there.  the three words I use most often are, "cherrytwit", "HOtard", and "run coward".  Now some would pull the "hollier than thou" blanket over your head and want to burn me at the steak, but go back to your SS's and see how those compare to what is routinely spewed on 200.  "sexual preference", "beastiality", "cultural integrity", and "family insults" are flung there many more times than I ever even type on 200.

Also, (and I'm bragging here) I have built up a horde of "anti-rocks" over the years that I "own" and they regularly like to gang in on old, friendly, peaceful, nice SkyRock!   :D

:salute

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2008, 09:46:33 AM »
I am proud to say that:
  • I have never turned on channel 200
  • I have no clue what channel 200 is
  • I have no intention of doing either of the above

Now those are the rantings of one smart man! <S>

All the Best...

Jay
 awDoc1

PS.. I believe that Ch200 was intended to be a medium where players could exchange salutations and verbage of respect for their opponents.  How sad that it quickly degraded into a mindless slugfest years ago. :eek:
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2008, 10:46:42 AM »
I sometimes think we view "the good old days" through rose tinted glasses, as in real life when we remember the past we normally remember the good times not the bad.
Back in AW we had our fair share of runners and I'm sure if the game would have made the HO possible/easier we would have had plenty of those to go with it.
If I remember correctly "the good old days" my grandfather talked of were full of women passing away during child birth and disseases that are now cureable being killers.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 10:49:01 AM by xbrit »