Author Topic: Why the allies lose...  (Read 3739 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Why the allies lose...
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2008, 11:16:28 AM »
I had the CV heading back there because I had the town,vh, ack, dar, and ord down. (All by my self again) and when I asked the other tenish allies for help only one came. Not one person said there was an enemy fleet at our port while I was moving it awy. Once I didnt find out there was one I was the one who sank the cruiser and put a load of 500lbers from bostons on the CV. I was heading back with another load when it was sank.

Ahhh .. then it's all a harmless misunderstanding. I commend you and sing your praises as well we all should. Thank you.  :salute Now let's relive the excitement and tension of the Battle of Britain and grab some French bases. (I know ... it's not really the Battle of Britian. It's a game. We're just using the planeset and map. No ... really ... I know.) :D

storch

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2008, 11:29:19 AM »
the reason is simple.  very few of the allied players have any real skill in this game.  the reason for this is probably because they are the type of people who naturally gravitate to the path of least resistence.  they are also plagued with terminal temerity.  so you have in one type of player laziness and timidity.  then the other factor comes into play, namely that we tend to gravitate to people we feel comfortable with.  so now what you have is one group who is intrepid, resourceful, determined, trust worthy, loyal and good looking and then you have the allieds.

TK I'll share some one hundred year old wisdom with you which will dispell any notion you might have that those flocking hens will ever follow your brilliant and inspired leadership.  I would join you over there but I can't in good conscience fight against players I have come to admire and appreciate, the members of the avengers, JG77, JG11 and JG54.  I'll be in the MA until the war ends forever.  the allieds will never offer any real competition and it's either chase them to ack or kill drones, neither of which is challenging or fun.

anyway here is the sage advice I promised "you shouldn't try to teach a pig to sing.  it only frustrates you and annoys the pig"  Samuel Langhorn Clemens.

:D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2008, 11:32:18 AM »
the reason is simple.  very few of the allied players have any real skill in this game.  the reason for this is probably because they are the type of people who naturally gravitate to the path of least resistence.  they are also plagued with terminal temerity.  so you have in one type of player laziness and timidity.  then the other factor comes into play, namely that we tend to gravitate to people we feel comfortable with.  so now what you have is one group who is intrepid, resourceful, determined, trust worthy, loyal and good looking and then you have the allieds.

TK I'll share some one hundred year old wisdom with you which will dispell any notion you might have that those flocking hens will ever follow your brilliant and inspired leadership.  I would join you over there but I can't in good conscience fight against players I have come to admire and appreciate, the members of the avengers, JG77, JG11 and JG54.  I'll be in the MA until the war ends forever.  the allieds will never offer any real competition and it's either chase them to ack or kill drones, neither of which is challenging or fun.

anyway here is the sage advice I promised "you shouldn't try to teach a pig to sing.  it only frustrates you and annoys the pig"  Samuel Langhorn Clemens.

:D

Holy crap. This is just like reading a condensed version of the buffer text when 200 is on or just replace "allied" with "bishop" and it was the MA the other night. My goal as a player is to type as much and as well as you do in the game.  :salute :D

storch

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2008, 11:38:26 AM »
an admirable goal but you must do so while killing multiple enemies and eating pizza.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2008, 11:42:59 AM »
an admirable goal but you must do so while killing multiple enemies and eating pizza.

If you say so. ;) I'll just work on the important stuff for now. Getting attention on the buffer text.

Want a free avatar? :D

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2008, 12:05:23 PM »
they are also plagued with terminal temerity.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

But this doesn't fit with the ack-hugging complaint, does it?! :huh
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2008, 12:06:21 PM »
Just now I tryed to move the CVs to enemy bases to try to take them. Plink and Eaglepoo then started whining that Im going to get them sunk and having plink try to move them to the english coast. After telling them they are wuss' and rather sit in their ack then go into harmsway and fight I was told to "eat a dik". I find it funny that I alone can take bases while a number of other allies try and try to take one without success.

Isnt our goal this week is to take twenty bases? How the hell are you going to do that with your fleets on your own coast?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2008, 12:07:41 PM »
type what you want snarlo but I will believe you when you egress from the ackchair into a fighter in my presense.

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2008, 12:52:17 PM »
Just now I tryed to move the CVs to enemy bases to try to take them. Plink and Eaglepoo then started whining that Im going to get them sunk and having plink try to move them to the english coast. After telling them they are wuss' and rather sit in their ack then go into harmsway and fight I was told to "eat a dik". I find it funny that I alone can take bases while a number of other allies try and try to take one without success.

Isnt our goal this week is to take twenty bases? How the hell are you going to do that with your fleets on your own coast?

don't put words in my mouth Larry i never said a word about your use of the CV , in Fact I Agree with you and had tried to move them earlier myself and they moved them back ,i said nothing , ,now when you and plink were having at it once the personal insults and you started to tell everyone how great you are I did speak up and ask you BOTH  to save it for the forums , i have film if you care to see it , however i Do apologize to all that i sank to TK's level and engaged him verbally , sorry

Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2008, 12:58:45 PM »
type what you want snarlo but I will believe you when you egress from the ackchair into a fighter in my presense.

You believe what you want. You're hardly ever in mine and you can't tell what I'm in or what I'm doing from the other side of the arena. And you can't type me to death, Poppa John. :D

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2008, 02:01:54 PM »
don't put words in my mouth Larry i never said a word about your use of the CV , in Fact I Agree with you and had tried to move them earlier myself and they moved them back ,i said nothing , ,now when you and plink were having at it once the personal insults and you started to tell everyone how great you are I did speak up and ask you BOTH  to save it for the forums , i have film if you care to see it , however i Do apologize to all that i sank to TK's level and engaged him verbally , sorry

Im sorry that you dont like the truth, but its a fact that you guys dont win because you dont fight. Here is how the three CVs where white is what I was doing with it and orange was plink.

Now this picture didnt catch all of it but jsut before this he called my an idiot and asked what I was doing. I told him I was moving them to attack bases and what was he doing. For some reason he didnt want to use them because they might get sunk. Funny because if they did sink they would have spawned right where they were.

After this you started talking about my dailup connection. Saying it was laggy or something. I dont think a 5millisecond delay is to bad, but your superman eye must have been able to spot it. Please I dare you to find a way for my dail up to be better. If not would you please let me have the $60K it would take to put high speed internet in my area.

JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2008, 02:25:43 PM »
thats one sure way to get people together, change countries and tell them how stupid they are for not playing the way you want them to.

it is so MA'ish of you.

look out another arm chair general
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »
thats one sure way to get people together, change countries and tell them how stupid they are for not playing the way you want them to.

it is so MA'ish of you.

look out another arm chair general

An arm chair gerneral that has won two cartoon wars. How many have you won?
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2008, 04:16:15 PM »
An arm chair gerneral that has won two cartoon wars. How many have you won?

the real question is how much do i care? :rofl :rofl

and we know how you won anyway

<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2008, 04:30:46 PM »
You must care alot since you are hanging from my nuts.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner