Author Topic: The BOF is over...  (Read 423 times)

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
The BOF is over...
« on: April 02, 2008, 10:24:48 AM »
The Battle of France ended last night, with the last of the BEF and the RAF pushed onto their mighty carrier fleets just off the Normandy coast. :D  Without a Navy of her own, it is unclear if Germany will ever be able to carry her momentum across the channel, as the God-like power of the English to replace sunken fleets in a few minutes is renowned throughout the world. :noid
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline XAKL

• Copper Member
Re: The BOF is over...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 05:14:41 PM »
Why don't the Staffers give Axis some Navy, I mean it is a legitimate complaint that they don't even have a Bismark. 

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 06:07:58 PM »
 :rofl :rofl
...Without a Navy of her own, it is unclear if Germany will ever be able to carry her momentum across the channel, as the God-like power of the English to replace sunken fleets in a few minutes is renowned throughout the world. :noid
DO I detect the sound of yonder Axis waghmbulance?  Why don't you try what the Axis did and fly across the channel.  I realize it's not the instant gratificatation... uhm dogfights you're looking for in milkin... erm your attacks, but it's at least semi-historic.
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 06:44:34 PM »
DO I detect the sound of yonder Axis waghmbulance?  Why don't you try what the Axis did and fly across the channel.  I realize it's not the instant gratificatation... uhm dogfights you're looking for in milkin... erm your attacks, but it's at least semi-historic.

Allies? Talking about milking? Comedic gold!

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 10:47:51 PM »
I promise we will fly across the channel when 3 cv's are not parked off our coast.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!