Author Topic: priceless  (Read 562 times)

Offline Pannono

• Silver Member
priceless
« on: March 31, 2008, 04:54:06 PM »
i was on a gv mission yesterday with a 251 and saw a panzer firin on friendlies from a ridge. i went up next to him and shot at his track with MG34 and tracked him. Then, he started to move and flipped over! lmao funniest thing i've ever seen. as i was startin up eng to move, he shot me with main gun, which was stickin outta ground about 4 inches.
Pannono
Proud Member of Pigs On The Wing
8 Player H2H: 2006-07
MA Tours: 87, 97-113, 143-144, 160-Present
FSO: JG54

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
Re: priceless
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 05:14:07 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline panzerr

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 06:01:39 PM »
 :rofl
Total aggravation since Tour 48...
Panzerr in game.

Offline Matador

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 06:16:44 PM »
yesterday i was in a panzer in the north of the orange map, attacked to nit base and encountered a panzer and killed him then i had to turn a corner and as i was turning i saw a tiger and i was thinking man im srewed but as hes about to fire he fliped backwards :lol i shoot him in the underbelly and he died I would imagine he hit the side of the ride with his tracks, i dont know but it was funny :)
Righteous Vengeance
Matador
VMF-222 (FSO)

Offline zilla

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 08:14:44 AM »
The belly up tiger is truly priceless.  :aok
Copper is proper

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 08:29:41 AM »
2 weeks ago I was in a GV stand defending a V base with an M4. i'm in my gun sight looking for the NME tanks that I hear coming when... BAM!... high speed flying convoy drives right into my tank stand and flips me. VH was down and no GV supplies were around so I just sat there. 5 minutes later a tiger rolls into view, BAM! killed him from 25 yards. 30 seconds later, 2nd Tiger rolls by, BAM! hes dead. Then an M8 pops me in the underside and I go BOOM! :D :rock :devil

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 08:45:06 AM »
I rolled a Tiger to an enemy VB once and as I was moving into camping position, I clipped the edge of the hanger and flipped over, tank started going all crazy and spinning on it's tail.  :rolleyes: Instead of coming to rest like a turtle on it's back, somehow I ended up on top of the enemy vehicle hanger  :rofl.  Tee hee!

Now I couldn't depress the main to get the poor souls as soon as they spawned and I had several out at all times to deal with,  :lol, but I think I got like 40 or so before I finally fell off the roof and got killed.  I heard the "talk" on 200 was quite something.  :D

Crazy game.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -