Author Topic: Gotham Tonight  (Read 140 times)

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
Gotham Tonight
« on: July 16, 2008, 10:33:24 PM »
I came across this pretty good show in "On Demand" with Comcast, it's called "Gotham Tonight", theres 6 shows about 10min each, it's like a news program that supposedly airs in Gotham City, kinda like a show you'd see on MSNBC or Fox News, there actually pretty interesting, like the first episode was they had 3 people on with a host about the election for DA that Harvey Dent just won, they have the former DA that he just beat, a media consultant guy that works for Dent's campaign, and a woman who is the head of some victims rights group, you basically find out that the guy Dent just beat to win the office of district attorney was corrupt and in the pocket of the Falcone(the guy who was the head mob guy in the first one) crew.  They also talk about how Batman stopped 3 guys trying to disrupt one of the polling places, and they talk about if Batman should be prosecuted as a vigilante.

The second one was like a in depth look at Bruce Wayne's life, which was also good.  I suggest if your a fan of Batman to check them out, there very interesting and go into detail about alot of things related to Batman. 

To find it if you have Comcast, goto the "On Demand" section, select "Movies & Events", then hit page down to get to the last item listed, select "Dark Knight", there you'll see the "Gotham Tonight" episodes.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 10:36:15 PM by trax1 »
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson