Author Topic: Most hilarious AH moments  (Read 391 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Most hilarious AH moments
« on: April 27, 2008, 04:47:12 PM »
I'd like to see some of the fnniest moments you have ever gotten on film.  I'll see if i can dig something up
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
Re: Most hilarious AH moments
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 04:55:13 PM »
i got 262 congo line film. me then enemy then friendly then enemy then friendly 262  :rofl
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline Whitten

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 04:55:38 PM »
I have three videos on YouTube which all depict funny moments in Aces High. Just search "Whitten99" and you should have no trouble finding them.
Game ID: Jennifer
MA Squad: ~~~FATE~~~

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 05:15:24 PM »
Last night, some Rooks and I (Saantana, FuzzyGS, MatDilon, Skyryder, and CaptMerc) Upped C-47s with troops and headed to A-22. A previous mission had taken out the town and auto-ack, but a swarm of enemy fighters upped. We were cruised along, all six of us, to A22. We didn't think it would work, as there were about twenty enemy fighters flying around the base. We came in and all dropped our troops.

I out turned a Nik1 for a little bit, but got shot down. We eventually all sat in A1 tower, talking about the hilarious raid. Then, in the text buffer..."Field A22 was captured by Rooks". There was an uproar of laughter.
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 05:32:33 PM »
Was flying along one day in a light Bf110 to pork a field ord and dar NOE. Guy got the dar 4 min before I got there. Right when I pulled up to 2K and put nose on target, a 15 man 110 mission launched. Chopped throttle, jerked rudder, and sprayed at the runway with 30's and 20's and killed all 15 guys before they even got moving! Went home and landed my kills victoriously!

EDIT: You shoulda seen the crap I got on 200...
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com