Author Topic: P-80  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: P-80
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 06:21:13 PM »
LMAO! Flipping out about something you posted 6 months ago. Priceless!

because it took him that long to finally understand what Arlo wrote.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 10:20:24 AM »
because it took him that long to finally understand what Arlo wrote.

ack-ack

What's wrong...... trailor park comment hit a little too close to home.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 01:14:42 PM »
At least this time it didn't take you almost four months to think of a rebuttal, at least that is an improvement.  Now, you just need to work on your material.

ack-ack

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 01:42:08 PM »
Sorry ,your trailer park must not get TV reception or you would know who the gieko cavemen are. Also type in English next time not that secret code language your post reply came in. I haven't had my secret decoder ring for some time.

Geico. It stood (well still does though it now provides auto insurance to the general public) for "government employees insurance company." [edited ... cause ... well ... I'm gettin' to like this guy a bit more. Not that I was moved that much to hate him before :D ]

On topic: We "need" the P-80 like we need nukes. For those who saw that as an endorsement ... it wasn't.

- G. Caveman .... wisdom of the ages
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 03:29:49 PM by Arlo »

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 02:02:53 PM »
Actually I think a much stronger case can be made to add nukes to AH.  After all, nukes were actually used in WWII.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Barnes828

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 02:51:23 PM »
One of my best friend's grandfather flew the p80

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 03:14:28 PM »
At least this time it didn't take you almost four months to think of a rebuttal, at least that is an improvement.  Now, you just need to work on your material.

ack-ack

I really haven't monitored the forum boards all that much, I just happened to run into the reply by accident. It was meant as a joke no to be taken demeaning in anyway. I believe the pictures Arlo has on slide show are Tommy Blackburn's boys of VF17 and all the photos I have seen of them kinda make me laugh because they kinda resemble cavemen with all the unshaven faces, that's it. Ack Ack anytime you want to try my material out just start up on 200 channel, I can assure you it wont take me months for rebuttal.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2008, 03:22:16 PM »
I believe the pictures Arlo has on slide show are Tommy Blackburn's boys of VF17 and all the photos I have seen of them kinda make me laugh because they kinda resemble cavemen with all the unshaven faces, that's it.

Precisely. You earn my respect in noticing. And I gain more understanding from your elaboration. Funny how that works.

That being said ... let's crank the juke and open some beers: http://www.playlist.com/standalone/28424278

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2008, 06:17:27 PM »
Ack Ack anytime you want to try my material out just start up on 200 channel, I can assure you it wont take me months for rebuttal.

and unfortunately just as lame as any rebuttal you've posted in this thread.

ack-ack

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 03:49:31 PM »

and unfortunately just as lame as any rebuttal you've posted in this thread.

ack-ack

One good thing about your opinions is they are just that, your opinions. Just because you have uber skills in the game, well as a p-38 driver doesn't really mean your posts hold anymore validity than mine or anyone elses.  So if it's lame to you, so be it .At least I'm participating in the forums and took the time to explain and apologize to Arlo. He was good enough to respond and for that an <S>

Besides Ack Ack I don't run from dogfights with you. I take it like a man unlike many who who once a 38 is seen they run for home. I would save the lame comments for them

<S>