Author Topic: I am dissapointed  (Read 5406 times)

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Re: I am dissapointed
« Reply #120 on: April 18, 2008, 09:30:39 AM »
 :rofl
We should all live that long.  :aok
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2008, 12:01:11 AM »
Tango from the 412th???

MUGADAI from the MUNGADAI WARRIORS

Nope, been with the 78th for about 7 years now. We came over from WW2Ol after they screwed up the air war.
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

storch

« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2008, 08:28:43 PM »
actually the last fight I had with shane I beat him though I had about a 3k alt advantage.  that was also the last time I ever saw him online.  name a marquis player and I have beaten them,  name a noob and he has beaten me, no big deal really.  I have beaten you enough times as well eagler.  however if you see me on and feel froggy we can leap into the DA for a few rounds.  in the meantime keep upping your 25% 109F I'll still refer to you as 25% eagler.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2008, 11:00:28 AM »
actually the last fight I had with shane I beat him though I had about a 3k alt advantage.  that was also the last time I ever saw him online.  name a marquis player and I have beaten them,  name a noob and he has beaten me, no big deal really.  I have beaten you enough times as well eagler.  however if you see me on and feel froggy we can leap into the DA for a few rounds.  in the meantime keep upping your 25% 109F I'll still refer to you as 25% eagler.

actually it is 50% with a dt, why load anymore than that in ava with its burnrate
though u have gotta better, your mouth to skill ratio is still out of sorts
any plane, any loadout, anytime I'm online ... cu then
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eldorado74

• Zinc Member
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2008, 02:03:57 PM »
   Eag, sorch if you guys go at it post it, there is alot of guys in here that would love to watch that fite!  :salute to both of ya!
   If I were only half as good Id take ya both on--Ya hooooooo! :O

storch

« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2008, 03:59:10 PM »
I've never beaten 25%eagler without some sort of slight advantage and he's always a good fight but then again I always up at least 75% fuel and yet somehow manage to run out of gas having to ditch.  now quit sandbagging you hijacker you are every bit my equal and slightly better than 25%eagler.

Offline BlueTop

• Zinc Member
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2008, 06:12:35 PM »
Storch under your name it say Parolee?     Storch were you BAD?......... :rock

BT

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2008, 06:19:42 PM »

:rofl