Author Topic: For the "Where did all the airplane parts go?" Conspiracy theorists on 9/11  (Read 514 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
For the "Where did all the airplane parts go?" Conspiracy theorists on 9/11 Pentagon.

I think you're answer lies in this email I received, which I Snoped, found nothing.

When you view this clip you'll get a good feel for what happens to an airplane when it hits a concrete wall.
The passenger jets that hit the WTC towers and Pentagon were doing close to 600 mph!!!
Many of you may have heard the conspiracy theories "If it's true that a jet airliner hit the Pentagon, 
what happened to all the parts of it? Why did we not find more pieces of it?".....

Where did all that mass GO? Well, for those who question what happened to 'all the mass of that airplane', watch the clip.
It's an Air Force engineering test of a concrete barrier that was to surround a nuclear reactor dome, to see if it would indeed survive an 
aerial attack. With the high speed cameras rolling, they attached an F-4 Phantom to the sled and then pumped up the speed to 500 MPH. and... 'What happens when an 'Unstoppable Force' meets an 'Immovable Object'?' Watch in slow motion as the F-4 turns to vapor.
I bet you'll play it more than once just to believe it. Where did all the 'flying parts' go?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-FjoGM6E10

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
< 80 Characters.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 11:41:31 PM »
Thank goodness you posted this.  I have no doubt that the special folks who think that 9/11 was a plot by the man will now see the error of their thinking.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Re:
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 12:44:07 AM »
I just can't wrap my head around a government conspiracy behind 9/11. I don't understand pyramid power, either.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
Re: < 80 Characters.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 07:12:48 AM »
Thank goodness you posted this.  I have no doubt that the special folks who think that 9/11 was a plot by the man will now see the error of their thinking.

Nope, they don't like facts.  I tried that approach with a knucklehead at my school, but it didn't work. The only thing that works is to walk away and laugh.
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
9/11
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 07:37:14 AM »
When I come across 9/11 conspiracists. I link them to this page. Which I have bookmarked for just such an occurence.

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/911pentagonflight77evidencesummary      

It pretty much covers it.

What I always find remarkable about the conspiracists is how easily everything they say is debunked. One Google and five minutes later you can produce enough independant witnesses and pictures of aircraft parts in the Pentagon to disprove everything they believe. It's incredible how people still believe this stuff in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Yet these clowns can actually get books published.  

PS Delete the original subject line before you post this or you get an error message.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 07:44:12 AM by cpxxx »

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Re: 9/11
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 08:33:18 AM »
When I come across 9/11 conspiracists. I link them to this page. Which I have bookmarked for just such an occurence.

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/911pentagonflight77evidencesummary      

It pretty much covers it.

What I always find remarkable about the conspiracists is how easily everything they say is debunked. One Google and five minutes later you can produce enough independant witnesses and pictures of aircraft parts in the Pentagon to disprove everything they believe. It's incredible how people still believe this stuff in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Yet these clowns can actually get books published.  

PS Delete the original subject line before you post this or you get an error message.

You should send the link to Ahmadnutjob. He stated yesterday he has doubts about 9/11.  :rofl
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351428,00.html

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
Re: on 9/11
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 09:01:59 AM »
Ahmadnutjob said:
"Four or five years ago, a suspicious event occurred in New York. A building collapsed and they said that 3,000 people had been killed but never published their names," Ahmadinejad told Iranians in the holy city of Qom.

Suspicious indeed. I'm quite sure he knows damm well. But he also knows if you tell a big lie often enough, people start to believe it. In a way, he's typical of a lot of the so called conspiracy theorists. He doesn't care about the truth but merely the usefulness of the lie. If you look at a lot of the 9/11 websites. Their remit often extends beyond 9/11 and into other areas we are all familiar with, anti capitalism, anti globalisation, anti western, anti American, anti Bush etc etc ad nauseum yawn.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Suckahs
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 11:10:11 AM »
That fiberglass F-4 is part of the conspiracy.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Re: Suckahs
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 01:38:42 PM »

Dang, beat me to it.

Kewl video Rip.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 01:53:27 PM »
:rofl
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 01:58:39 PM »