Author Topic: paying for membership  (Read 457 times)

Offline gregor68

• Zinc Member
paying for membership
« on: April 16, 2008, 02:51:36 PM »
waz up?  its been since the free 8 player was up when i last played. hated to see it go however i understand the reason.  just wanted to know if it was possible to pay several months of membership in advance.  its going to be about a month and a half before i can afford to get back plying. but i will be back because this game  :aok :salute

cant wait to play
                                                                                                 greg

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: paying for membership
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 03:06:29 PM »
Call the HTC office @ 817.251.1540 and ask for Ms. Carrie. Not sure if it's still available but in the past a fully paid 6 month subscription got you an extra month for free/

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 04:48:17 PM »
what what what?  really!

please report back on this!  I will be all over saving 30 bucks I would be spending!
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 04:56:30 PM »

Offline BarryBD

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 04:57:35 PM »
what what what?  really!

please report back on this!  I will be all over saving 30 bucks I would be spending!

PM'd you

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 07:17:56 PM »
When you (re)subscribe, within the first two weeks of doing so, you can pay for 6 months in advanced, paying only 12.49 USD a month. Normally you receive two emails after subscribing- one with the TOS and all that, and another shortly there after with a subject line of "Aces High Special Offer", which outlines this offer.  :aok
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 07:25:01 PM »
what what what?  really!

LMFAO who says no one has shade accounts
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 07:48:54 PM »
When you (re)subscribe, within the first two weeks of doing so, you can pay for 6 months in advanced, paying only 12.49 USD a month. Normally you receive two emails after subscribing- one with the TOS and all that, and another shortly there after with a subject line of "Aces High Special Offer", which outlines this offer.  :aok
last time I re-upped December 2006 I didn't get that special offer email... but I do remember them well from my shades
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.