Author Topic: Multiple Join Requests  (Read 376 times)

Offline Oogly50

• Nickel Member
Multiple Join Requests
« on: April 12, 2008, 03:32:08 PM »
I haven't had a chance to play this game, and I probably won't for a while...   (cancelled account) 

But here's a suggestion that I have been wanting since I first started flying bombers.

Have the ability to accept multiple join requests in heavy bombers, so that the constantly screaming noobs that yell "I CAN GUN FOR YOU!!!!1!!one!!!" will be happy.

Sure, the bomber may be nearly un-beatable, but usually the people who can't gun are usually the ones offering to join people's bombers ;)  Plus that's 5 or 6 (I forgot) less planes in the air...

Just a suggestion, tell me what you think.

On a completely different subject....

Wouldn't it be INCREDIBLY immersive to have to walk from gun to gun on a B-24J?   Ever since playing call of duty, big red one, I've wanted this to happen.  It was a level where you had to shoot down oncoming waves of 109's in a gun seat, and when that gun broke down, you'd have to get out, and walk to another gun in the plane. 

It was terrifying when the bomb doors were open, and you were 20k in the air...  Trying to hold your balance walking across a narrow beam...  It would be amazing to add it. 
There was once a saying that goes "If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with an infinite amount of typewriters, eventually they will produce something worth reading."

The internet has proved this wrong.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Multiple Join Requests
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 04:36:28 PM »
I haven't had a chance to play this game, and I probably won't for a while...   (cancelled account) 

But here's a suggestion that I have been wanting since I first started flying bombers.

Have the ability to accept multiple join requests in heavy bombers, so that the constantly screaming noobs that yell "I CAN GUN FOR YOU!!!!1!!one!!!" will be happy.

Sure, the bomber may be nearly un-beatable, but usually the people who can't gun are usually the ones offering to join people's bombers ;)  Plus that's 5 or 6 (I forgot) less planes in the air...

Just a suggestion, tell me what you think.

Just squelch them...
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 05:14:19 PM »
This sounds great.  Not just for that idea, but also becuase if someone wants to show a couple of people a move at the same time, those people can all join the same person at the same time.

donkey
2sBlind

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 05:22:19 PM »
Would like to fill a bomber or two with more than 1 gunner at a time.
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 05:35:05 PM »
As long as I can get a kill for everyone in the coffin, I'll be happy. Pack 'em in!  :aok
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 07:58:44 PM »
Sorry guys but your not going to see it in AH.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 12:38:30 AM »
Ghosth has spoken...