Author Topic: WHY??????????????  (Read 352 times)

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
WHY??????????????
« on: April 26, 2008, 05:57:05 AM »
Why am I waking up and reading these forums at 6:30AM on a SATURDAY??????????? I remember once upon a time I could sleep till noon on a Saturday. Now I'm getting older (almost 40) and I wake up early on days I don't have to. I even make coffee on my days off just to get a pick me up instead of going back to going back to bed.

WHY??????? Maybe I need to go see the doctor. I heard this happens to people as they get old, never thought it would happen to me. :uhoh I'm turning into a grumpy old man :furious
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Re: WHY??????????????
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 06:05:03 AM »
I used to sleep till noon, and then before it was dark, I'd get every picnic basket...
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 09:05:25 AM »
I was just thinking this myself this morning Hornet. Im 32 and I used to be able to sleep till noon. Course, that was after going to be at 4am. Now, I'm lucky to make it through the weather. I woke this morning at 6:45am. Even the dog was like, "Dood, its Saturday, go back to bed".

:D
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 10:12:38 AM »
Getting old isn't changing my ability to sleep ALL DAY. And after I wake up for a bit, I can go back to bed for a (*glorious*) NAP.  There isn't anything greater than a nice nap. :)
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 11:46:08 AM »
Why am I waking up and reading these forums at 6:30AM on a SATURDAY??????????? I remember once upon a time I could sleep till noon on a Saturday. Now I'm getting older (almost 40) and I wake up early on days I don't have to. I even make coffee on my days off just to get a pick me up instead of going back to going back to bed.

WHY??????? Maybe I need to go see the doctor. I heard this happens to people as they get old, never thought it would happen to me. :uhoh I'm turning into a grumpy old man :furious

Bah. If I didnt have to sleep I wouldnt.

You'll get plenty enough sleep when your in the ground
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 12:05:50 PM »
Almost 40?
 :rofl

Ohhh my sides... :lol

Life has much more exciting things stored for you!

Mac

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 01:24:52 PM »
Getting old isn't changing my ability to sleep ALL DAY. And after I wake up for a bit, I can go back to bed for a (*glorious*) NAP.  There isn't anything greater than a nice nap. :)

My wife can do the same thing, Mom. If I nap more that 20 minutes in the daytime, I am a superior grouch until I get my next night's sleep. :rolleyes

Almost 40?
 :rofl

Ohhh my sides... :lol

Life has much more exciting things stored for you!

Mac

Like what Mac-ster....?

That burrito gonna keep me up all night?

:D
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline DieAz

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 05:56:29 PM »
hehehe
yall youngins are going to learn one way or another.
the pains of getting old.
yes it is going to happen to you.
whether you like it or not.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 06:50:06 PM »
If I were to sleep until 6:30 I`d think I`d been on an extended vacation. :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------