Author Topic: Known Issues  (Read 1708 times)

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
Known Issues
« on: April 14, 2008, 09:49:43 AM »
These are the known bugs we're working on in the mission editor:

• Climb & Descend These segment types don't calculate correctly - use CRUISE instead
  • Resource (.res) file Sometimes the .res file isn't loaded properly and the resources (audio, bitmap, etc.) aren't included in the mission.

These are all being worked on.  This list will be updated as new bugs are found and old ones fixed.

* = Fixed next release

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 01:29:38 PM by -sudz- »

Offline Cavalry3

• Zinc Member
Re: Known Issues
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 10:26:25 AM »
Sudz: Could you possibly tell me how to delete old missions from my load menu? I have too many in there that I will no longer use (created under different moniker). It is starting to be a problem for me during the game.  Does it have anything to do with the offline mission editor (which I still don't know how to use).

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 11:22:43 AM »
cavalry just delete them from your offmiss folder in the Aces High folder.

located
C: drive/program files/HTC

as a side note if you would like to keep them just move them to another folder then you can just put them back if you like.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 08:54:47 AM »
It is starting to be a problem for me during the game.
dkff49 is right - just delete any *.mis file you find under the install directory.  However, I don't know what you mean with the above statement - could you elaborate? (Also, could you do this in a new thread so as to keep this one on topic?)