Author Topic: AH lingo'd me Mrs  (Read 1702 times)

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
Re: AH lingo'd me Mrs
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2008, 11:52:21 AM »
I dont do it as much anymore but I use to obssesively check my rear view mirror when I would drive my car.Sad part is It took me a little while to realize what I was doing heheh

RGR THAT...is a standard part of my vocabulary.I picked up "thats an affirmative" and "thats a negative" from a Coast Guard buddy of mine some years ago.Rgr that is a natural extension of my communication abilities<G>

My name is no longer Keith as more people in this world call me Pipz.I am waiting for the day when I write Pipz instead of Keith on a check :D

Pipz
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline ccloughh

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2008, 12:15:44 PM »
i say LOL all the time lol

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2008, 12:25:56 PM »
My name is no longer Keith as more people in this world call me Pipz.I am waiting for the day when I write Pipz instead of Keith on a check :D

Im waiting to see someone change thier name to thier AH handle. :D
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2008, 12:26:36 PM »
  Im just waiting for the day when some AH junkie pulls his Hatchback in "for a landing at home" and flips the hatch up along with the doors to lower flaps. :rolleyes:
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »

Im waiting to see someone change thier name to thier AH handle. :D
My name used to be Spikes, then SpikesX, now MstWntd. Everyone still calls me Spikes that knew me, so I'm probably going to get that name back sooner or later.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline tatertot

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2008, 05:40:36 PM »
Husky01 had to catch for both baseball teams last night until thier catcher showed up...his team was batting and HE FRAMES A CURVE BALL FOR STRIKE THREE...now i was saying something like you are not at a art gallery and his dad walks over and says check 6 theres a 190 on your tail and he freakin turns around lol.......
THE NAME TATERTOT IS NOT FROM MY FAV FOOD !!!!!!

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2008, 05:45:04 PM »
Husky01 had to catch for both baseball teams last night until thier catcher showed up...his team was batting and HE FRAMES A CURVE BALL FOR STRIKE THREE...now i was saying something like you are not at a art gallery and his dad walks over and says check 6 theres a 190 on your tail and he freakin turns around lol.......

:rofl

I didnt mean to frame the curve ball for the other team it just happened! :lol At least when he said check 6 I didnt like roll out of the way and be like Where, I cant see him! Am I clear?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 05:47:32 PM by Husky01 »
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2008, 07:14:43 PM »
As my squadies know ( Blind Bats) I work from home as an insurance adjuster The other day my boss asked me when i was going to get my estimate to one of our insureds who suffered a large home fire, I told him i was gonna be AFK for about 2 hrs and i would forward to them when i got back to my home office,

After a long pause on the phone,( and me realizing what i said) my boss politely asked what the HeL% AFK meant. Quick as a shot i answered " away from my keyboard"

Just thankful i didnt say " Im afk but when i RTB i'll get it to them"

THis game is infecting my brain  LOL,

FYI Pipz, check my six in my car all the time  :lol

:salute

Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2008, 07:25:34 PM »
I was at a car dealership the other day and I told a salesman that one of the other salesmen tried to vulch him by stealing me as a customer.  He looked at me weird but I think he knew what I was saying.

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2008, 09:09:23 PM »
Flew for a while couple years ago, started again a few months ago.  Told the gf "roger" enough times she said "are you flying planes again?"  I said, "No, no, no.  Yes."
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline Iron_Cross

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2008, 11:33:35 PM »
I have a long commute to work, that takes me past some farm land.  A little while back their was a crop duster, doing his thing, and I caught myself thinking that the ack is going to get him. :lol
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 12:10:47 AM by Iron_Cross »

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2008, 11:46:49 PM »
 Musta had this thread in mind today at work.I actually asked someone if they had a vis on something :rofl
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.