Author Topic: Cannot Jump To Plane While In Cockpit  (Read 319 times)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Cannot Jump To Plane While In Cockpit
« on: October 23, 2017, 01:25:28 PM »
I noticed last night while flying a set of B-17's that I could not jump to plane 2 or 3, while I was in cockpit view.
Once I went to a gun position I was able to jump to my drones.
Is this by design, or a bug?  If it's meant to be this way then please move this to the Wish-List, as I do wish we could change planes
while inside the cockpit.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Cannot Jump To Plane While In Cockpit
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 01:55:01 PM »
It is by design, But on your wish do you wish to see from the cockpit of the other plane? Or simple pre select the plane to gun before jumping?

HiTech

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Re: Cannot Jump To Plane While In Cockpit
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 02:05:49 PM »
It is by design, But on your wish do you wish to see from the cockpit of the other plane? Or simple pre select the plane to gun before jumping?

HiTech

I'd like to be able to jump to that plane and take control of it.
The reason why is the B-17 I was flying was pretty beat up and running out of fuel.  I thought I could jump to my undamaged drone and fly that.
The only other way I know to do this is to bail out of the damaged plane.  If this is the way that it is supposed to be done, then I guess this isn't a bug.
Just my faulty memory, because I always thought we could jump to a drones cockpit.  No biggie.

Coogan
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 02:23:25 PM by 100Coogn »
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear