Author Topic: Had A Gun Pulled On Me Saturday: What should I do?  (Read 2138 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Had A Gun Pulled On Me Saturday: What should I do?
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2008, 03:26:10 PM »
Sounds like you really want to sink your sword in someone... :aok

lol no i would not want do that. i have a great respect for life, but i also believe in protecting ones family, standing up for right, and those that cant stand up for themselves.

and if someone were to molest my kids, you can be sure they would lose there head.

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2008, 03:52:11 PM »
Hey guys, so I have an interesting situation that I need your opinion on.

This past Saturday, me and my homies were out on the town doing the usual: you know having some drinks, scoping out the ladies.  It was a fun night, but at the end we decided to hit up the local gas station and get some brews and a few lottery tickets.  Well, this dude comes in and eyes us like we're scum.  We think nothing of it, and laugh it off.  Then the dude comes up behinds us breathing heavily and I turn around and compliment him on his hat.  It looked to be about a 8 gallon.  Well the dude flips out and rushes to pay for his things at the other register and runs out to his truck.  Well, me and my boys feel disrespected so we walk out and ask him why he's being such an ass.  Well all of a suddent this dude pulls out a gun!  So we walk away back into the store. My question to you:  Which do you like more King Cobra or Miller High Life?  And question #2:  Should I spend the lottery money I won on a gun and a permit and what kind should I get?  Last night made me realize how a CCW can gain you more respect.

Somehow I missed this thread and the other one until late last night.  I just didn’t think that anything having to do with “Counter-Clock-Wise” (as I read it) could be so interesting; never judge a book by its cover I guess.   Great parody man; very funny.  You inspired me.  <S>

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2008, 04:21:52 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i dont noe
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2008, 08:23:26 PM »
Yes you do... I've seen you NOE lots of times :lol
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder