Author Topic: To the Axis forces  (Read 1590 times)

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: To the Axis forces
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 11:14:05 AM »
now thats just wrong.

but oh so true

<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 11:59:10 AM »
What that you are bitter?

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 12:28:54 PM »
What that you are bitter?

no that your so lame.

i fly both sides in the AvA

so seeing you back patting over your awesome one sided victory is really really lame.

like your expert planning was the cause of the win  :rofl  :lol  :rofl  :lol  :rofl  :lol  :rock

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 12:38:39 PM »
This is the only time I will argee with with him...
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 12:49:26 PM »
Well I try to be nice but I guess some jerks just have to be bitter. You know what I really miss is all the axis propaganda that we heard everyday for so long. What happened to all that. LOL

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 01:07:06 PM »
Well I try to be nice but I guess some jerks just have to be bitter. You know what I really miss is all the axis propaganda that we heard everyday for so long. What happened to all that. LOL

I wasnt trying to be mean but even you have to admit it was a hollow victory. No matter how some will try to spin it or try to say we are whining. You guys won because most of the axis players didnt participate in this war.

Why are you bringing the axis popaganda into this? Those were little jokes to keep the spirits up but alot of you guys were crying because the mean words were hurting your feelings.

Hell some of us predicted that when we would leave allies would win by overwhelming numbers then try to play it off like they accomplished something.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 01:23:44 PM »
did VF27 finally return?  wtg allieds you won one finally.  see what can happen if no one is around to defend the sheds?

Offline bcee

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 05:56:36 PM »
They only won cause I was there......... :P

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2008, 06:17:08 PM »
"You guys won because most of the axis players didn't participate in this war."

Seems like there were plenty of you axis in the early part when you had 8 of our bases on the island.

Now I grow bored with this game.

<S> over and out

Offline a4944

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2008, 06:27:29 PM »
Flatiron did a great job.  I was impressed.  He was very civil and set general strategy and tactics for us to follow.  This is what the commander is supposed to do.  I very much enjoyed flying when he was directing the effort.  The axis melted away toward the end of the war.  There was not much consistent opposition.  Flatiron was expected to fight the war.  He can't quit because many of the axis quit.  Yes, there were major problems with the way the war was setup but Flatiron did his job as the job was defined, and did it well.  You can't ask for anything more or less from a commander.

Venom   

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2008, 06:33:42 PM »
You can't ask for anything more or less from a commander.

Venom   

how about asking some of your allied forces to switch sides to even up the teams...like the axis players did in the past??????????

:rock

Offline a4944

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2008, 06:45:27 PM »
Switching sides was not well defined.  Everyone was encouraged to pick a side, join an allied or axis forum, and stick with it.  I do not like that old war setup.  The way the war was setup was flawed.  The AvA staff is working and trying new things and I commend them for that.  Hopefully, they will find a good balance between a "war" and the good fight.  The beginning of the war was a blast.  The end game was boring.  Much like any strategy or war game, it's just closing and finishing it off which gets boring.  That's what the allies were trying to do, finish the war game.  I didn't play much toward the end.  I was all for this war ending quickly though so we could move on.

There is no need to blast each other, give suggestions on how the staff can improve the arena and some ideas they can potentially try.

Venom

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2008, 07:52:55 PM »
how about asking some of your allied forces to switch sides to even up the teams...like the axis players did in the past??????????

:rock

and weren't you the one making all the accusations about Larry on the allied threads ,,weren't you because of the accusations you and your squad made the primary cause of the 24 hour side swap , I for one was not going to be accused of switching /cheating /spying/why would anyone after the scrutiny Larry was under , and why would it be the Co fault that all the seals go to the side that's winning ,you know how that is from when we would try to run a H2H room  Lay off the guy ,and quite frankly , ,, oh hell never mind , you are right ,the Axis mass exodus from the Ava made the Allied win "Hollow" congrats on pulling off yet another well planed mission

ROW 4 seat 12 ,13 ,14  all aboard
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2008, 08:00:38 PM »
and weren't you the one making all the accusations about Larry on the allied threads ,,weren't you because of the accusations you and your squad made the primary cause of the 24 hour side swap , I for one was not going to be accused of switching /cheating /spying/why would anyone after the scrutiny Larry was under , and why would it be the Co fault that all the seals go to the side that's winning ,you know how that is from when we would try to run a H2H room  Lay off the guy ,and quite frankly , ,, oh hell never mind , you are right ,the Axis mass exodus from the Ava made the Allied win "Hollow" congrats on pulling off yet another well planed mission

ROW 4 seat 12 ,13 ,14  all aboard

larry was the exception, because shooting bushes doesn't count

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2008, 08:20:26 PM »
enough with the bushes, we're bored of that. cant you come up with something better??? i know, show us a picture of you shooting him down. id like to see that. we all know how to shoot bushes. get over it dude!!