Author Topic: Uncle HST wants you!  (Read 565 times)

busc

Uncle HST wants you!
« on: October 23, 2000, 03:06:00 PM »
1)This is a tournament..I am going to give both sides the same chances to win

2) It is difficult to obtain both tactical freedom for the squadrons and realistic low alt tactics ..The day we will get em both i will be an happy man..We just need to find out how..and it seems that we are all workin bad with brains n hearts to get some more good ideas...That time will come, trust me.

Keep the heads UP! This is Your scenario!
Your ideas will make the difference!  
BuSc

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Uncle HST wants you!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2000, 03:52:00 PM »
Ok this is probably a stupid question, but what is Uncle HST?

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
Uncle HST wants you!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2000, 04:28:00 PM »
Busc-

Zigrat's cloud post in the general forum gave me the idea that clouds could possibly solve some of the problems.  I don't know if CM's have control over the clouds, but it seems to me they could be positioned in such a way that would bring the fights down some.  

Myself, I don't mind being at a disadvantage up high because the plane(Fw190a5) I am in shouldn't be up there anyway.  

The problem as I see it is the accuracy of the bombers at those altitudes.  Cleverly placed cloud layers could be used to push the bombers to an historically accurate altitude for the type of bombing taking place in the med.  This would not preclude anyone from flying at any alt they want.

Furious

busc

Uncle HST wants you!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2000, 03:00:00 PM »
mmm, seems a very intersting idea..

But i think Cms have no possibility to control clouds for now...Btw im not sure...I am discovering...Will let u know asap. Busc

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Uncle HST wants you!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2000, 03:43:00 PM »
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a crap computer. Please no more clouds!  
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.