Author Topic: Looking for Sq.  (Read 358 times)

Offline cobra1

• Zinc Member
Looking for Sq.
« on: April 23, 2008, 01:00:13 PM »
I have been flying  WWII S3 events for a while.  I wanted a change and so here I am.  I enjoy the buffs, B17 for sure, but fly others as well as fighters.  I was also carrier qualified.  I have already made a few flights on line on AH--very nice.  I will just need to get up to speed on the controls and all. I use a X52. I will be reading up on as much as I can and look forward to seeing all in the sky.
Cobra1
<S>
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 01:31:52 PM by cobra1 »

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Looking for Sq.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 01:18:19 PM »
If you like Bent Wings, give the Bucs a look.

We're a Rook squadron that flies primarily on Saturday Nights in the Main Arenas at 9pm EST, and are also active in Friday Squad Ops (11pm EST three Fridays of each month) and have a training/practice night on Wednesday.

We're mainly an air-to-air squadron and our main ride for official squadron functions is the F4U-1A Corsair, with occasional use of the F4U-4. We also fly CAS missions and Jabo strikes in the F4U-1D and C, and also use the B-25H when added firepower is needed. However we'll also fly other aircraft as situation or whimsy dictates.

We do try to place a focus on teamwork, so if all this sounds like what you're looking for give us a shout.

Headquarters VMF-251 The Buccaneers
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 01:29:38 PM »
CURSES YOU SAXMAN!!!!!!!!! :D

good group there if you choose them!  :salute

Offline BooBird

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 01:31:45 PM »
Hey cobra, we are from Warbirds as well and flew in quite a few S3 events.  If you are looking for a squad we do just about everything from heavy bombing to fighter sweeps to base capture.  We still have some folks in WB.  We are committed to the FSO (similiar to the S3) events and usually have squad nights on Monday and Thursdays with Thursdays being a FSO prep night.  We also have a dedicated Teamspeak server with vox as a backup.   Shot me a PM or email the link below if interested or got any questions.  We would love to have an old WB guy in our ranks.

<S> BooBird

100th FBG "The HAZE"
If you would like to contact the Haze send an email to thehaze100@gmail.com

Offline acfireguy26

• Nickel Member
      • FW
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 01:55:46 PM »
 The JV44 Butcher Birds(formally JG44 Nighthawks) are recruiting. If you are interested check us out at http://jg44nighthawks.com We are active in FSO the MAs and also AvA. You can check the roster in game and just about any JV44 member can get you started in the squad.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 01:58:55 PM by acfireguy26 »

Offline botkins

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 03:08:28 PM »
36th blackbird squadron is recruiting we are an AvA squad and someones always on. we also fly several missions a night

:salute botkins
Failure is a result of Laziness