Author Topic: ToD 3 screenies  (Read 1473 times)

funked

ToD 3 screenies
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2000, 12:46:00 PM »
Yeah I saw that.  It seems to be some kind of bug.  I had two guys tell me my gear was down when it was up (I checked the cockpit indicator as well as external view).

Offline Baddawg

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dogfighter.com
ToD 3 screenies
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2000, 01:05:00 PM »
AHA! Gear down Fort! Now wasnt that how the supposed myth of the bloody 100th  misfortune started.
No mercy Now Mwhahahahahah.  
At any rate  the senario was very very good.
BTW was friendly collisions turned on ?

Send me your screen shots  unzipped if you wish to 1baddawg@home.com I can  compress and post them if needed.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
ToD 3 screenies
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2000, 01:31:00 PM »
Udie's Pics...

Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

funked

ToD 3 screenies
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2000, 01:34:00 PM »
Baddawg we had Franz Stigler at the AH Con and he was asked about the 100th.  He said that to his knowledge the incident really happened, and that the story spread to his unit.  He said they knew the markings of the 100th, and that when the 100th were spotted, the location was reported on the radio and that an effort was made to focus on the 100th.  He said this in a "matter of fact" tone and it was the only time all weekend I felt a slight chill... there was a 100th BG veteran sitting two seats to his left!

funked

ToD 3 screenies
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2000, 01:42:00 PM »
WTG SOB.  I think Udie's 2nd shot shows how OldraidR got his rudder shredded!

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
ToD 3 screenies
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2000, 03:27:00 PM »

Originally posted by Renfield:
Hehehe.. He said "Head On" ... Damn good thing RAM wasn't there to squeak about it. Baddawg - you are obviously making a dweeb move by attacking the 17's in an HO maneuver. Has the TOD degenerated to nothing but dweebish HO passes?  

Seriously, that is an amazing screenshot and it does look like it was a lot of fun. One of the best screenshots I've seen in a while.

Renfield I thought you had resigned from TOD?...lol.

Keep on the flame, dweeb. You mr Hero of the HO  

WTG SOB. I think Udie's 2nd shot shows how OldraidR got his rudder shredded!

Hehehe funked I think that shows too why do I feel the 20mms aren't what they should   IMHO, of course.

WTG, that seems to have been a blast!!!   Sad as it is I am in "forced landing" now   there is a big big party in this city this week...the BIG week of Bilbao.  

RAM-------------->ready to go drinking and dancing all night long  

funked

ToD 3 screenies
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2000, 04:30:00 PM »
RAM that picture shows only 4 hits.  How many are cannon and how many are MG?  Even if they are all cannon that is still not enough to down a B-17 in real life.

OldraidR's plane was heavily damaged.  If we were on a real mission he would not have made it home.  As it was, he barely survived his crash landing.

[This message has been edited by funked (edited 08-25-2000).]

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
ToD 3 screenies
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2000, 04:59:00 PM »
 I haven't shot MG at an enemy plane with the a5    it was all cannon.  I was going to fast when we hit the buffs.  The 2nd buff in the formation got EXTREEEEEEMLY lucky  my hand jerked just as i was lining up my shot.  I was nervous as heck my hands were shaking all over the place.

The damage seemed alright too me, it looked REALY cool, looking back and seing 1 buff leaking gas (one of the ones i hit) and another w/ 2 dead engines.  Times like those that keep me coming back...

udie

funked

ToD 3 screenies
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2000, 08:45:00 PM »
I was the one with 2 dead engines.  OldraidR had the fuel leak and then 3 engines gone plus his rudder shredded, landing gear broken, and a couple of dead gunners.  I'd say the cannons work pretty well!

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
ToD 3 screenies
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2000, 08:20:00 AM »
LOL!!!! I MADE IT!!! I MADE A TROLL THAT WORKED!!! hehehehehe...funked didnt you notice that little   when I was speaking of the cannons?  

good gooooooooooood...2 fat fishes...

hihihihihihihihihi  

funked

ToD 3 screenies
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2000, 12:30:00 PM »
I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!