Author Topic: Some nice fights tonight A4-A5  (Read 556 times)

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
Some nice fights tonight A4-A5
« on: February 28, 2001, 09:19:00 PM »
Was a lot of fun, though I wasn't doing particularly well personally (got outgunned from front-quarter, me in 109G10 w/gondolas, him B-26, good job Raf).  Salute to the Bish who kept coming back for more! Too bad the fun police showed up on both sides and started knocking hangars down. So much for the middle islands being "unimportant".  

Oh well, I have to work early tomorrow anyway...

Offline RafBader

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2001, 11:44:00 PM »
Was'nt a total miss on your part   glad i had 2 engines!

RAFBADER

lazs

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2001, 08:30:00 AM »
Yep kieren... Everyone was having fun till the attention starved, bed wetters took down the fighter hangers.   We really need to do somethintg about that.   Who in the world ever heard of not having fighters available at a field when some idiot knocked down a building?   this is "strat"????   gimme a break.... If that qualifies as strat then we have no strat in this game.   If it can be that easy for the skilless to kill the fun then there needs to be an adjustment.
lazs

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2001, 10:45:00 AM »
That new map looks interesting, Lazs.  

lazs

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2001, 12:07:00 PM »
really kie?   I haven't seen it but sure would like a place that was a little sheltered from the perkies and the strat potatos....   After you left there was a pretty good fight there as the red guys had a carrier right there then..... Some dipshit sunk it!!  Sheesh... I'm getting like you, I fly at the furball... When it gets shut down I try another spot that looks promising... If it is a disapointment I log.   If I hear that my side has some huge "mission" going I can figure that there will be no action for the next half hour or so.  
lazs

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2001, 02:13:00 PM »
I think the 3 islands in the middle will mean "cutthroat" play. Also, since the fleets can't fly into the Bermuda Triangle (off the map) it will always be near enough to engage. I can't see how there wouldn't be action near the middle of the map, unless of course some country decided to own it all. Even then the fights should be raging near the fronts. I think it will be harder for a few lancs to shut everything down within a 12-block sector as well.

lazs

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2001, 02:22:00 PM »
hope ur right.  Looks like a step in the right direction tho in any case.
lazs