Author Topic: DISCO  (Read 247 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
DISCO
« on: April 27, 2008, 05:38:30 PM »
Ever since we got the 39s and WW i have been getting more and more discoes.  I keep losing UDP and then host connection constantly.  Averaging at around 1-2 discoes an hour, it really frustrates me.  Just wondering if this is a sole internet problem or something game related
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: DISCO
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 05:42:49 PM »
Running a pingplot and maybe posting the results here could help identifying the problem. ( www.pingplotter.com )
For now, it reads more like an internet problem.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
Re: DISCO
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 06:41:55 PM »
It has been strange for me, too.  I was fine the first 2 free weeksI had, then it seemed for the next 3-4 weeks (after I paid) I was disco'ing about every 20-30min for no obvious reason.  I could be flying level with nothing within 25miles (or in a furball, it didnt matter) and *poof* I'd freeze up with a friendly "Host connection lost" message a few seconds later.  Then, for 3-4 weeks I was fine but after this past patch I am back to the every 20-30 minutes of disco'ing.  It gets real annoying.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.