Author Topic: Monday Snapshot results  (Read 391 times)

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Monday Snapshot results
« on: December 11, 2001, 10:30:00 AM »
10 points for each fighter shot down.
20 Points for each bomber shot down.
3 Points for each ground target destroyed.

Allied Score: 7 109G6's Shot down. 70 points.
11 ground targets destroyed, 33 points.

German Score: 7 P47 D30's shot down. 70 points.
7 B26's Shot down. 140 Points.

Outcome: Out of point and loss view the Allies suffered a heavy defeat, it will take them months to recover from the lossess of equipment. The Germans had a major Air victory, one that they can be proud of. The V1 Launch site was hit, and hit bad, it will take Germany many many months to recover from it, and thus they are no longer able to launch any V1's at London.

Results: Victory for Germany. Bombers were stopped but the launch site was hit.
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Monday Snapshot results
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2001, 10:34:00 AM »
Thanks Wilbuz, was fun as these Snap Shots are...to bad we could only get 35 of the 250 online in the Main to join us...they lose in the end since these events are the ones that will make your butt pucker up with anxiety!

Offline Bluefish

• Copper Member
Monday Snapshot results
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2001, 12:48:00 PM »
Was a lot of fun, Wilbuz.  Thanks to you and congrats to Maddmax on CM'ing his first Snapshot.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Monday Snapshot results
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2001, 01:09:00 PM »
Was a good time, I was flying Bish in the Main Arena...I was a 23k Lancaster heading for Knit HQ and Alt-F4'd so I could play.  Once in, all you guys told me you missed me not being on the Knits side....hmmm, psychologicial warfare?  hehe...either way, had a good time watching Rip's kiddo take down a G6 with him.

If Lazerus had died, I would've had 2 air kills.  True to biblical form, the guy survives!

Great fight, enjoyed it.

(And am flying Knits again...but you guys really gotta get that fleet away from A10 on that map.  I dive bombed the thing daily, for a week!)

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Monday Snapshot results
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2001, 03:04:00 PM »
Ha! Take that, Allied pig dogs!