Author Topic: looking for MA squad  (Read 601 times)

Offline botkins

• Copper Member
looking for MA squad
« on: April 25, 2008, 09:11:05 PM »
hello guys my username is botkins my rank is currantally 607th and im looking for a new MA squad(any side)
im currantally flying nits
 :salute botkins
Failure is a result of Laziness

Offline botkins

• Copper Member
Re: looking for MA squad
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 01:59:48 PM »
or an F4u squadron that planes awsome
Failure is a result of Laziness

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 03:11:43 PM »
VMF-251 is recruiting. We fly Rooks, with a squad night at 9pm EST on Saturdays. We're also active in FSO, and are looking for more Hog fans.

Headquarters VMF-251 The Buccaneers
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 06:12:37 PM »
We're not plane specific at all, but many of us fly the hog a fair amount. Tune to 171 (knight) anytime and you should find a few of us up...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 06:26:03 PM »
We're not plane specific at all, but many of us fly the hog a fair amount. Tune to 171 (knight) anytime and you should find a few of us up...

good group of guys there. bunch of great sticks in that group as well. they are always willing to teach too.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline John Curnutte

• Nickel Member
      • Precisionsquad.org
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 10:57:18 PM »
Precision is also looking for new members we are not plane specific and do lots of bombing we are Knights and radio channel 144 Marcds is C.O.
Stop in any time . :rock
Don't be afraid to put it out there , if it gets cut off it'll grow back
On your mark , Get set , go away !

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 02:52:15 PM »
good group of guys there. bunch of great sticks in that group as well. they are always willing to teach too.

So where do I send that bottle of Scotch :D

Seriously Botkins I think that if your looking for a more formal type of squad kilz group is a great choice, we attract alot of guys looking for an affiliation with minimal structure but alot of comraderie. We'll tend to lose guys who are either oriented toward the "war" or like an organized sortie approach. While we'll do that alot its very informal and is kind of a rolling thing with us rarely launching in large numbers....but when we do watch out :O. Alot of great guys have moved on to more organized alternatives while an equal number have migrated to us since in reality everyday is a "squad night" and we've always got something going.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 03:59:23 PM »
heya Botkins. 71st is lookin for some sticks, however we dont fly hogs much. PM me if your interested, either on boards or in game (UberSlet)
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline valdals

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 05:49:18 AM »
im looking for pilots. we fly bombers and zeros. sometimes we use f4u1. right now im rebuilding the squad mostly noobs but im ranked 69.   :D

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 06:02:01 AM »
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato