Author Topic: ince last down load  (Read 631 times)

Offline Alaskn

• Zinc Member
ince last down load
« on: July 23, 2013, 03:59:49 PM »
why is it when I click on my icon for the game it asked me if I want to run or dl the file?. when I close the box and click on icon again I get the clip board.  also when I go into game hires pack is down loading all the time and when I exit it says I need to restart game and I do all that and still down loads evey time I log into game.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: ince last down load
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 04:07:22 PM »
If you were several patches behind, then the game will keep installing updates until you reach the current version.  Same goes for the high resolution package.

If you are really far behind on patches, it might make more sense to download and install the full versions of the game and the high resolution texture package from our WEB site.  You can install them over the top of your current installation and not lose anything from your previous installations.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Alaskn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 05:02:48 PM »
well I am not behind as far as I know.  I log in daily and this all started after last patch

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 05:57:30 PM »
I think it's asking if you want to dl or run the hi-res pack. Tell it to run and that should resolve the issue. I had the same thing happen when I first dl'd the hi-res pack in the game for the new version, running it fixed the problem.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 11:43:00 AM »
I think it's asking if you want to dl or run the hi-res pack. Tell it to run and that should resolve the issue. I had the same thing happen when I first dl'd the hi-res pack in the game for the new version, running it fixed the problem.

Yes the last patch did the same to me,the resolution was exactly as Sik1 says.

:salute