Author Topic: The cubbies!  (Read 2240 times)

Offline bizz

• Copper Member
Re: The cubbies!
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2008, 05:21:22 PM »
I used to like the cubbies but after some astro games and hanging around the astros boards, the cubbie fans were hands down the worst people on earth.

LMAO!!!!

Bizz
334th Fighter Squadron "The Eagles"

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2008, 10:00:48 PM »
I used to like the cubbies but after some astro games and hanging around the astros boards, the cubbie fans were hands down the worst people on earth.

Even worse than red socks fans if you can believe it.
Yeah I was at a game at Wrigley against the Astros a few years ago, I was on the first base line, right by the Astros bullpen, about 4 rows from the wall, the whole game all me & my friends did was heckle the Astros pitchers warming up, one of the pitching coaches eventually flipped us off, and they started yelling stuff back at us.  This was about a week & a half before that game against the Dodgers, I believe, were that father & son Cubs fan took the hat off one of the pitchers sitting there and started that brawl in the stands between the pitching staff and the fans.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2008, 12:38:45 PM »
SOX aren't doing much better. Always next year TOOL  :P

That's phrase has been trade marked by the cubbies and use for cubbie fans only

I would have liked to see them make history but it seems history just keeps repeating itself instead.

Shirts on sale now that say "There's always next century"

Sometimes you got to know when to quit.

It's funny, after 100 years of losing cub fans still don't get it. Instead they compound their expectations for the team year after losing year. Cub fans must be brain damaged.

Well, there's always next Century

Offline Dnil

• Silver Member
« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »
on the bright side, least the cubs aren't the texans, yuck thats a bad football team.

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2008, 06:47:35 PM »
on the bright side, least the cubs aren't the texans, yuck thats a bad football team.

I'll take a bad Texan team over a Superbowl winning Cowboy team any day of the week and well into the next year.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »
I'll take a bad Texan team over a Superbowl winning Cowboy team any day of the week and well into the next year.

I loathe the Cowboys.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline splitatom

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2008, 06:54:18 PM »
or the rangers which have never one a world series ever
snowey flying since tour 78