Author Topic: special events CM....  (Read 502 times)

Offline pimpjoe

• Silver Member
special events CM....
« on: October 11, 2001, 01:56:00 AM »
i would just like to say that i have lots of time on my hand and think i could do the job.
i dont know what all has to be done but as far as the time thing goes.....im 17...dont go to school and dont have a job.....basically my life is nothing but AH. please take this into consideration.

my e-mail is: pimpjoe6977@hotmail.com

[ 10-11-2001: Message edited by: pimpjoe ]

Offline Ratbo

• Copper Member
special events CM....
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2001, 11:24:00 AM »
Sounds like what they did near "the end" at EA. Used 17 year old unemployed high school drop outs as Staff. <EG>

-W

Offline Ratbo

• Copper Member
special events CM....
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2001, 11:29:00 AM »
That might have been harsh - sorry.

Instead let me give you this constructive advice:

Go back to school, get a job, and stay away from pot so you have enough motivation to do the first two things as opposed to sitting around all day playing video games.

-W

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
special events CM....
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2001, 02:07:00 PM »
Thanks for the offer pimpjoe, but I just filled the last CM spot available with Buzzbait, who has been waiting awhile to get in. There a few guys ahead of you on my waiting list, but I'll add you as well. Can't promise when, but I'll let you know when it's your turn to sign up. <S>

Hiya Ratbo! <S>

I don't know you from Adam, but by the welcome you received on the forum yesterday, and by your comments regarding scenarios, you sound like a good egg.  :)

Offline pimpjoe

• Silver Member
special events CM....
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2001, 11:52:00 PM »
Originally posted by Ratbo:
That might have been harsh - sorry.

Instead let me give you this constructive advice:

Go back to school, get a job, and stay away from pot so you have enough motivation to do the first two things as opposed to sitting around all day playing video games.

-W

first of all i didnt drop out of school. got kicked out. been workin on getting a job. and i dont do drugs.

thanx banana...wasnt expecting to get in...just an offer on the table cause i knew you guys were short handed and said you needed someone with lots of time. thanx for keepin me on the list. i'll probably come up with somethin for when the time comes that its my turn.

Offline Ratbo

• Copper Member
special events CM....
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2001, 01:08:00 PM »
Hiya banana....  :)

Ya - a little tired - a little burnt out - a little sad - a little angry.

There is a vast many of the AW "alpha-community" incoming. Lots of events people.

We have a mess on our hands - how to get involved, but not hurridly - how to assimilate to AH, but not lose our identity -how to learn AH - and unlearn the AW interface. Etc etc.... we are a community in shock and turmoil. Yet, a sassy lot none the less.

We come not "hat in hand" or "crushed" but willingly.  Hopefully seeing a light *here* that will help us all grow and be one again.

-W

PS to the little guy: GOOD! Now get your GED and a job. At least with no drugs you'll make it in the end.   :)