Author Topic: m00t  (Read 4062 times)

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
m00t
« on: May 24, 2008, 06:13:12 PM »
A 2 month Suspension from KOTH for m00t has been issued.  Reason is for asking who was left during the KOTH while he was flying.  m00t will be able to return to KOTH in the month of July.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: m00t
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 11:00:41 AM »
B S

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 11:42:29 AM »
who's left?
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 01:35:27 PM »
< erased  by TC >
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 03:25:23 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 01:53:36 PM »
based on some of the CM responses and threads towards the players because they had to punish a CM, I think they should all just resign asap and let others take over or forget KOTH completely.  This is total BS and shows the maturity level of the CMs and why KOTH has the problems it has.  You are not special guys.  If you don't like running KOTH anymore, please do leave.  Threatening the community and coming after players because a CM had to be punished is total BS.  Please resign ASAP.

It was your decision to punish him.  If you think you did the wrong thing, well, one more reason to resign.  I am done with KOTH until you guys are gone.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 02:13:47 PM »
 :huh
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 03:17:14 PM »
I think it's pretty clear that if Moot doesn't like the penalty, he knows the process to appeal it, based on facts that country what Dogg penalized him for.

If Moot doesn't like that outcome, he is more than welcome to come to me.

The rest of this is fueling fire based on partial information and speculation.

Don't expect the KOTH team members to jump in here and try to explain themselves every time someone doesn't understand or like what they did.

Ded, if you want to quit until the CMs are replaced, they will miss you, I'm not replacing anyone.

ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 06:12:17 PM »
If you read before the threads got erased, you would have an idea on what happend and what you are talking about Ded.

I'll leave it at that.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 09:20:08 PM »
When did m00t supposedly do this?  During this latest koth, or the one where lute got in big trouble?
2sBlind

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 10:14:06 PM »
If you read before the threads got erased, you would have an idea on what happend and what you are talking about Ded.

I'll leave it at that.
He understands quite clearly!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 10:25:55 PM »
I think it's pretty clear that if Moot doesn't like the penalty, he knows the process to appeal it, based on facts that country what Dogg penalized him for.

If Moot doesn't like that outcome, he is more than welcome to come to me.

The rest of this is fueling fire based on partial information and speculation.

Don't expect the KOTH team members to jump in here and try to explain themselves every time someone doesn't understand or like what they did.

Ded, if you want to quit until the CMs are replaced, they will miss you, I'm not replacing anyone.

Yes, if you want to have any credibility what so ever (assuming you guys have any left) you MUST explain every decision you make.  If you dont care about credibility, then yes, you are right.  No explanation needed.  You can run KOTH as a third world country with a couple of generals.

No you want miss me, be honest  :D

I apologize for any confusion.  I did not ask you to replace anyone.  I ask that the team resigns.  Just my opinion.  Ignore if you don't agree with it
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 11:24:56 PM »
I agree with ded 100% on this.  Explain every single decision you guys make (especially this one after everything that has gone on) or else you just turn it into a dictatorship. And right now I think it would be in your guys' (and koths) best interest to keep everyone in the loop on this one. 

donkey
2sBlind

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
I R filing appael rite noe
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 04:21:26 AM »

QUAH!!
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2008, 12:24:48 PM »

I think we are entitled to an expanation with what we have seen from the KOTH "team members" involving this situation.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2008, 02:11:51 PM »
I think we are entitled to an expanation with what we have seen from the KOTH "team members" involving this situation.

With all respect, i agree with SR here
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14