Author Topic: m00t  (Read 4064 times)

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Re: m00t
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 07:35:19 PM »
A 2 month Suspension from KOTH for m00t has been issued.  Reason is for asking who was left during the KOTH while he was flying.  m00t will be able to return to KOTH in the month of July.

Very interesting in the PM's it was said Lute was banned because he carried on arguments or what ever it was with other players. The PM stated specifilly that he was not banned as a CM because of his PM to the other player providing tactical advise. It was very clear that Lute's PM was not considered cheating by the CM's yet for some reason it seems m00t's PM was.

Nice double standards yea have going there..
"strafing"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 07:42:39 PM »
one good thing about this particular thread  is gonna happen soon..............all the horsechit will be erased when they kick back the bbs next week.......

everyone including me, the CM's, and any other party who wants to post about this and continue to fuel the fire shuld just give it up....noone is getting anywhere.I rather be moving forward than stuck in reverse or the granny gear..which is where we are at right now......

as for my earlier post, I made a mistake and should have emailed the CM staff my thoughts and concern rather than start this fueling frenzy which has happened......for this I apologize.......
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 08:23:17 PM »
one good thing about this particular thread  is gonna happen soon..............all the horsechit will be erased when they kick back the bbs next week.......

everyone including me, the CM's, and any other party who wants to post about this and continue to fuel the fire shuld just give it up....noone is getting anywhere.I rather be moving forward than stuck in reverse or the granny gear..which is where we are at right now......

as for my earlier post, I made a mistake and should have emailed the CM staff my thoughts and concern rather than start this fueling frenzy which has happened......for this I apologize.......

But if that happens, then this whole thing is going be be "hushed away" without this whole god awe full mess getting cleaned/cleared up, and it's just going to get worse.  Better to get the WHOLE thing resolved now.

donkey
2sBlind

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 01:53:19 PM »

Very interesting in the PM's it was said Lute was banned because he carried on arguments or what ever it was with other players. The PM stated specifilly that he was not banned as a CM because of his PM to the other player providing tactical advise. It was very clear that Lute's PM was not considered cheating by the CM's yet for some reason it seems m00t's PM was.

Nice double standards yea have going there..

Nice Double post.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 07:07:39 PM »
In one koth a while ago i died and then typed to a friend 'crap, down. youre in the last 3'. I hearby request a 2 month ban from koth and removal of my TOC invite from Febuary win. How many soon to be honest people are you prepared to ban i wonder.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.