Author Topic: Mexico says we're the problem...  (Read 287 times)

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Re: Mexico says we're the problem...
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 04:35:53 AM »
Like Savage says "a barrel of oil a month for each citizen of theirs over here" Of course that to be paid indefinately after we ship em all back. The anchor babys can come back on their own speaking english at 18 and serve in the armed forces for an enlistment term.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline wrongwayric

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 12:03:43 PM »
Hey wait isn't this covered by the "Free Trade Agreement"? They send illegals and drugs and we send em guns?

I had heard a rumor that the eventual goal of the free trade agreement was to introduce a counter to the euro by making Canada, North America and South America all use one standard type of money. Think the way it was explained was there would only be 3 monetary systems in the world with the asian countries combining and being the 3rd source. Dang wish i could remember were i heard this and post a link to it.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 12:05:07 PM »
Hey wait isn't this covered by the "Free Trade Agreement"? They send illegals and drugs and we send em guns?

I had heard a rumor that the eventual goal of the free trade agreement was to introduce a counter to the euro by making Canada, North America and South America all use one standard type of money. Think the way it was explained was there would only be 3 monetary systems in the world with the asian countries combining and being the 3rd source. Dang wish i could remember were i heard this and post a link to it.

Good.  They better do it quick... before our dollar falls even further.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce