Author Topic: Looking for a squad  (Read 354 times)

Offline Oogly50

• Nickel Member
Looking for a squad
« on: August 27, 2008, 12:16:30 PM »
For those who remember me, I'm Oogly... One of the more mature squeakers that play this game. 

My skill is below average, but I'll easily obey orders to my fullest abilities. 

I'm looking for an organized squad, but I'm also looking for a fun squad... 

For those who will take me, PM me or reply to this thread. 
There was once a saying that goes "If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with an infinite amount of typewriters, eventually they will produce something worth reading."

The internet has proved this wrong.

Offline medic341

• Copper Member
Re: Looking for a squad
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 01:21:06 PM »
Hello Oogly,

The 173rd guardian angels are looking for good quality members. We call knights home but we do country tours of one month bish and than a month of rooks followed by three months knights. We are an extremely organized squad on squad nites, but still have alot of fun. Your abilities are not as important as your attitude and your willingness to learn and laugh. We have experts in everything AH has to offer and they are more than happy to share their knowledge. For us having fun is the most important aspect of the game, hell thats why we play. You can almost be guarented to find a member online 24/7 ready to go and grab a base or five. :D

A word of advice Oogly. What ever you do, when you find a squad wing with them to see if they are what you are looking for and visaversa. Having said that we have a two week probationary period in which we check you out and train, train, train. Following that if your happy and we are as well, you will recieve full squad status. We have no sqeakers and a minimun age of 24, however we do make exceptions on a case by case basis.

Good luck to you Sir.

:salute

Check out our website
http://guardianangels.low-ping.com

Make sure to check out our Medals page. We give out medals to our members two times a year. This is the officers way of saying thank you to our members hard work.
Medic341

RIP SWfire

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
Re: Looking for a squad
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 01:47:01 PM »
Hey there Oogly,

The 368thFG/AA Wing are currently recruiting at this very moment! We are a new squadron but are very organized and have the leadership and talent to become an outstanding squadron. We are historically based on the 396th Fighter Squadron of the 368thFG and our primary ride is the P-47 Thunderbolt which we fly 85% of the time.

Skill is not a factor, we can train you to become an elite and since you already stated you have the willingness to obey and follow rules/orders you would fit in perfectly. As long as you have a positive attitude, a sense of humor, self-control and self-discipline then i feel that the 368th FG is were you belong.  :)

Link below to our recruitment thread:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,245183.0.html

Hope to hear from you soon  :salute.

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer