Author Topic: FSO Suspensions  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Sled

• Gold Member
      • Friday Squad Operations
Re: FSO Suspensions
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2008, 01:21:27 PM »
...for me the FSO is completely about fun. In fact, even though I've participated in the last 11 FSO frames without missing a night I have absolutely completely NO idea who "won" any of them.

IMHO, the best way the play FSO. This attitude in FSO maximizes your fun, and minimizes your disappointment.

:)
~Sled~                 Aces High Special Events
USMC/71sqn
      XO               What Aces High is really all about.

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2008, 03:34:18 PM »
Sorry Simaril, I guess that did come across as pointing a finger at you. I was more trying to give everybody something to think about.

Lol...no offense taken, bud. It's hard enough trying to get across the impression you're after with the internet, but add in the "late at night after running an FSO and trying to rein in the clueless ones" effect -- and I'd EXPECT you to be a bit crunchy.

<S>
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2008, 03:35:32 PM »
I've always felt that way too, I mean who cares you actually won the scoring of the event, it's not like the winning side wins prizes & money, if you showed up & had fun then you've already won.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson