Author Topic: Luftmorder Movie  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Pannono

• Silver Member
Re: Luftmorder Movie
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 01:59:16 PM »
If a moderator would edit this link into the first post I'd really appreciate it.
your best bet for this would be to email skuzzy SRD
Pannono
Proud Member of Pigs On The Wing
8 Player H2H: 2006-07
MA Tours: 87, 97-113, 143-144, 160-Present
FSO: JG54

Offline ATC1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »
Done ...  :salute

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 07:01:43 PM »
You'll like Vegas, of course you will be missing some features with the trial version, but it's 100% better than WMM.  You can find tutorials on Vegas all over the web and youtube.  I just watched a couple of your movies, P38 Assault and Stalin's 4th, very nice job, especially Stalin's 4th  :rock.

P38 Assault was my 2nd movie...I liked the fight scenes but got too carried away with trying to time movements/views with music! :) That was distracting-at least it is now. I liked Stalin's 4th and making it however, it seems incomplete, but without more film contributions I was limited to my own film.  I appreciate your comments!

I suspect I will buy Sony Vegas but want to try it out. I have many DGS films and threatened to do a movie but the film viewer was causing problems and I lost interest. I have many films from Allied pilots and there is plenty of material to work with-maybe one day.

Offline SRD

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 10:46:36 PM »
This movie is now available youtube:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gL9_DoOztc  (be sure to click "watch in high quality" under the video)

and on vimeo:
 http://www.vimeo.com/user529851/videos  I suggest watching this one, it's in HD and looks just as good as the download.

Enjoy
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 01:07:59 AM by SRD »
III/JG2

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2008, 09:12:10 AM »
very nice.

#S#

Banshee7
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 08:27:43 AM »
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline SRD

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 08:48:30 AM »
Thank you Fulmar, new server seems way faster.  Just did a test download, speeds were between 900-1+MB/s. 
 :salute
III/JG2

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 12:09:14 PM »
was wondering who did the new noseart for Luftmorder.  I was in the original Luftmorder when it first began as part of the LCA on rooks country.  I still have our first HQ mission on film
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline SRD

• Zinc Member
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 01:54:01 PM »
was wondering who did the new noseart for Luftmorder.  I was in the original Luftmorder when it first began as part of the LCA on rooks country.  I still have our first HQ mission on film

I made the new one.  Yeah, they've mentioned you before.  I remember seeing you and someone from the squad get in to it on 200.  Most of the original guys are gone now.  I joined around sept. 07.
III/JG2

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 02:16:52 PM »
Yeah.. the original CO (Swoop777) was a hoot.  fun guy to hang around with, as was his bro "Latteral", his girl, "angel13", and a few good squaddies like "Crossbns", "tonyRese", and "jonrduck". 

You joined about a month after i left

seems like all the fun left :(
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 02:54:07 PM »
That's a pretty darned good video!!

I watched the youtube version here at work, and overall I loved it. Few quirks etc, maybe a tad long, but it kept me interested the whole way through!

Offline SRD

• Zinc Member
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2008, 03:39:10 PM »
seems like all the fun left :(

Yeah, I miss those guys but we still have a fun group.

That's a pretty darned good video!!

I watched the youtube version here at work, and overall I loved it. Few quirks etc, maybe a tad long, but it kept me interested the whole way through!

Thank you sir  :salute.  It's helpful to get others input.  Yes, there are a few problems with it (the more times I watch the more I see), but it was my first one.  I think I spent more time learning to use the film viewer than actually making the movie (I'm pretty good with it now).  I believe I may of rushed the editing after spending so much time filming.  I am happy with it anyway and look forward to making more.
III/JG2

Offline Erkel

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2008, 01:52:30 PM »
Maybe next movie you can use our theme song for the credits
http://members.cox.net/maxvision/themesong.wav :rock
What if the Hokey Pokey's REALLY what it's all about...

Offline JETBLST

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2008, 08:05:30 PM »
Yes I agree with everyone here AWESOME job SRD!!  Im learning all this myself I use Movie Pro 12.  My dog gone WMM crashed and died a horrible death and I had alot of videos I made with WMM. 

My very first quick and dirty not too good at all video is one with Lancasters on You Tube.  Made it primarily for my squadies to get fired up about bombers.

Again SRD if you could help me out with getting the sounds from the game into the video via fraps.  Again I only have the freebo trial version.  Maybe the full will help?

Thanks bud  :aok

Offline SouthLanda

• Zinc Member
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2008, 09:49:59 PM »
That was an outstanding film. WTG.  :aok
Game ID: SthLanda