Author Topic: TankTown  (Read 419 times)

Offline SKYGUNS

• Nickel Member
TankTown
« on: July 12, 2008, 09:45:31 PM »
Bring the old tanktown back.

OR

this may seem silly, but a whole new arena with nothing more than just one huge tanktown with little or no antitank bombers enabled.
(no fighters either).

Offline RMrider

• Silver Member
      • http://
Re: TankTown
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 09:59:48 PM »
Agree with the first one,  :aok

Disagree with the second one. :rolleyes:
MDStampf - JG11 'Sonderstaffel'
Sgt Stampfli, USMC

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 11:44:05 PM »
Learn to pork ords, make friends with fighter pilots, and stop  :cry bout dying.   Flaks are available...... aircover can be arranged.  Hell, good tankers have been know to take planes out of the sky with their maingun.  Another fun thing to do as a tank is park on an enemy runway in a Tiger and blast planes as they try to up.  :rock
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 11:53:19 PM »
Bring the old tanktown back.

OR

this may seem silly, but a whole new arena with nothing more than just one huge tanktown with little or no antitank bombers enabled.
(no fighters either).

I like idea # 1. If it were up to me(which I know its not) thst would be the 1 thing I would add.

About idea # 2, the bomb****s would have a spazz attack if that happend lol.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline SKYGUNS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 12:01:32 AM »
Learn to pork ords, make friends with fighter pilots, and stop  :cry bout dying.   Flaks are available...... aircover can be arranged.  Hell, good tankers have been know to take planes out of the sky with their maingun.  Another fun thing to do as a tank is park on an enemy runway in a Tiger and blast planes as they try to up.  :rock

What does this have to do with this post? The objective of having most aircraft (especialy fighters) disabled is so people stick to the tanks.I don't hate fighters, i lovem but it would be cool just to have an arena just for tanking.

and please, be a bit more polite when you decide to make a post, Thankyou...

Skyguns

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 02:30:04 AM »
 :lol  :P
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 02:35:21 AM by AAolds »
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 12:49:36 AM »
What does this have to do with this post? The objective of having most aircraft (especialy fighters) disabled is so people stick to the tanks.I don't hate fighters, i lovem but it would be cool just to have an arena just for tanking.

and please, be a bit more polite when you decide to make a post, Thankyou...

Skyguns
DA Tank island.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 01:27:05 AM »
I miss Trinity.  :(
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA