Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 941 times)

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
Re: Greetings
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2008, 11:02:17 AM »
Cz fly for Knights...

You should print out the key map list.....+ dot commands

you can bring up a bulls eye target by typing .target 800    < any distance you want ..thsi is in yards..look north target is there..it will help with ballistics of differnt guns

much different then RR AW...more like AWME if you played it

welcome..this game is kikasssssssssssssssssss

snif sniff..no deathstars though...whaaa

i was BGB in AW's   flew with Reapers (Pappi CO)..then after he died..I flew with 40dog and the mighty MAW!!

your gonna love this stuff in here

Thanks for the suggestions, I have noticed a few old faces around which has been nice.  I have already noticed signs of sleep depervation, which worries me.  I remember staying up until almost 4 a.m. on work nights/mornings playing AW during the initial 3 year "addiction" period..  I have already resigned myself to the fact I am doomed.
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »
You will find AH is not "RR" like AW had. It will be very hard on the learning curve, even if you've flown other games before. I came in from WB and other flight sims and AH was no cake walk.

I suggest reading the help forums, trying the offline before online (your trail doesn't kick in til you go online for the first time, it'll save you 2 weeks free), and go to the TA (Training Arena) for help with the basics.

But, no matter what else you do, above ALL ELSE, go into "Flight Options" and UNCHECK "stall limiter" -- too many people leave this on and have to go through the entire learning process again later as they turn it off.

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 02:59:05 PM »

But, no matter what else you do, above ALL ELSE, go into "Flight Options" and UNCHECK "stall limiter" -- too many people leave this on and have to go through the entire learning process again later as they turn it off.

I was told that, and with much hesitation unchecked that box.....  I understood better about the learning curve after that....  I am reading all I can and being active in the H&T forums, lots of helpful folks round them parts.

<<S>>
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)