Author Topic: Lack of trainer response . No one in trng arena  (Read 1208 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Lack of trainer response . No one in trng arena
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 07:48:12 PM »
With all due respect sirs!

no one from AH trainers will even answer an e-mail.
If you people dont answer an e-mail, Whats the point? Take down the e-mail contacts because it means
nothing to put them up!!

Dont pretend that trainers will help your PAYING customers when they wont even Answer an e-mail.
Its kinda silly.

zuii

very odd, you must be one of those who ask for help, but do not include your username or in-game  gameid!

hlbly sent 3 emails to the trainers, the 1st one asked for help , the second and 3rd emails if I am looking at them correctly were 2 minutes apart asking exact same thing and were very "hasty/angry" type emails.these 1 and 2/3  emails were about 24 hrs apart....1 or 2 Trainers replied to hlbly.......

looking thru my emails, I do not see your AH bbs username listed in any of them...... so who are you, what is your gameid and how do you need help or what do you need help with? possibly how to send a informed email requesting help, with proper contact info?

we reply to emails,  most every trainer gets an email ( we are on a mail list, we all get the same emails )

and usually it is left to the 1st Trainer that responds to the email, in which when the Trainer does respond to the request, all other Trainers receive the response as well....

so would you kindly edit or remove your bullpoop post above......and if you need help ask and include the proper information...

edit: if any Trainer does not respond to many emails, it is me, for I as well as any other Trainer is also a PAYING CUSTOMER, and my Traing Time is volunteered to other by ME ( same goes for every other Trainer )...and when some of us have to work 60 to 80 hours a week in real life, we sometimes do not have the ability to jump up and snag every single email request or help request that comes down the pike with in shear seconds or minutes of it being posted or emailed......

some people or to have more gratitude for what others offer  ( sorry to all others for my irritated rant, my apologies )
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 07:55:39 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
Re: Lack of trainer response
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 07:52:21 PM »
Dont pretend that trainers will help your PAYING customers when they wont even Answer an e-mail.
Trainers aren't on the payroll. They're volunteers.

Offline zuii

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 08:03:22 PM »
Yeah i changed my "bullpoop" comments.. seems i hit a nerve.

btw i did include my game id

it is zuii as far as i can tell.

----------> zuii
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 08:24:13 PM by zuii »
39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"

Empress Zhang: "I love cannons"
(it was not all fun and games inside the forbidden city)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 08:15:46 PM »
Yeah i changed my "bullpoop" comments.. seems i hit a nerve.

maybe hit a nerve, maybe not...97 degree heat at 99% humidity and working all weekend to see a post like this, well, got to me....

if you need help  send a PM to a Trainer, or email the list  ( trainers at hitechcreations dot com )

and please include your username on the messageboards and your in game gameid ( your flight handle )

we want to help everyone we can, sorry to come off so harsh.....
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline zuii

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 08:19:20 PM »
well i also apologise if i came off to harsh,,, that was not my intent.

I apologise sir.
and i apologise that my 11 year old spells better than i.

zuii

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »
Zuii, you could of always messaged me if you needed some help, I know im not a trainer but we did work together on flying
first few trips in Training arena.

Offline zuii

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 09:09:31 PM »
Thank you Adonai.
I may take you up on that.
I didn't want to keep bugging you and taking all your time up with stuff.
thank you for the offer sir, ill look for you in the TA or ill drag you kicking and screaming out of the
MA so you can teach me more.

zuii

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 09:15:13 PM »
Thank you Adonai.
I may take you up on that.
I didn't want to keep bugging you and taking all your time up with stuff.
thank you for the offer sir, ill look for you in the TA or ill drag you kicking and screaming out of the
MA so you can teach me more.

zuii

zuii Man you can ALWAYS pm me on the BBS or in game, I dont have any problem getting on ta and help you as long as you need me.

Drag me much as you need im always available to you or anyone <S>

Offline hammer

• Gold Member
      • netAces
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 09:00:10 AM »
Just as a side note, the trainers' email addy gets over 200 spam messages each day. If your email doesn't clearly specify Aces High help or Aces High training in the subject, it could easily get overlooked or filtered out. I've had to set some very stringent filters just to keep the spam that actually hits my inbox at a reasonable level. Also, if you send an email saying "I'll be in the TA in an hour" (and we see lots of these), it is usually OBE before anybody has even read it.

Regards,

Hammer
Hammer

JG11
(Temporarily Retired)

Offline SkiMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 05:33:49 PM »
I've had nothing but great response from the Trainers.
I've only had the pleasure to work with Ghosth, but
from the response I've had from the rest of them,
they seem like a great bunch.

:salute The Trainers (and Adonai ;))

Ski

Formerly Skiman and 613Ski

Currently flying as Pariah

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2008, 08:39:43 AM »
Zuii, they just formed an Aces High Training Squad. Look further up in this forum. I highly suggest you sign up, it will be a GREAT opportunity.